Additional gauges

Equalizer

Dec 12, 2013
Poland
Hello.

I want to install two additional gauges to my LCR. I thought of putting them on a dashboard instead of a front pillar. My problem is that I do not know exactly how to install gauges on the dashboard without damaging it. I also would like to hide somehow all wires coming out of the indicators.

Maybe You have some ideas or pictures, that could help me in doing it ?

Cheers.

wildrides

Dec 27, 2013
you can buy gauge mounts that fit in the fresh air vents at the end of the dash ( after removing said vent )and this looks very OEM . Obviously you get less fresh air !

Equalizer

Dec 12, 2013
Poland
Thanks for reply.

I thought rather about something like that:

6161990192_fe8e153e58_b.jpg

or something similar to Impreza WRX STI:

wskazniki_w_subaru_impreza_sti_na_niepodleglosciowy_rally_sprint_by_driveart_2013.jpg

wildrides

Dec 27, 2013
Try Demon Tweeks website .......... go to their motor sport cataloge not the road car cat .

D1andonlyantman

Dec 5, 2013
I like the ones on the a pillar. I've got them and am well happy with the look. No visible screws or anything and quite out of the way. Them wrx ones look pretty decent too but the ones in the top pic just look like they've been slapped on the dash. Each to their own tho

Last edited:

Equalizer

Dec 12, 2013
Poland
but the ones in the top pic just look like they've been slapped on the dash.

Yes yes, I know. I've only uploaded this picture to show, what I've been thinking about :)
If I won't manage to install them on the dashboard, I'll put them on the front pillar.

I have a little request for you. Could you send me a picture of your full dashboard (for example made from a trunk side) showing how the gauges are composing with it ? All google images show only a steering wheel and the front pillar.

Last edited:

B1012

Hi all. I have a 2007 Yaris Sedan M/T Middle East design .On the dashboard I have no RPM and no temperature gauges. Can you please tell me where to find stylish gauges? And does that car come with harnesses and plug and play wires?
I'm planning to buy some gauges but I'm afraid I can't mount them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildrides

Dec 27, 2013
You you can buy guages and mounts from Demon Tweeks UK website and they will export . They have two parts to the site . Performance & Motorsport , both parts sell what you need.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.