what have you done to your car today ?

Oct 15, 2013
Midhurst, West Sussex
Sad news! Why didn't you break for parts?

I'm not exactly mechanically minded so I wouldn't know what I'm doing lol.

It's got MOT in 2 weeks, The central locking decided to start playing up yesterday sending the hazards mental whilst I'm in the outside lane of a motorway kind of settled it for me.

I've had a search and it's a wet locking module which is causing it, I took it to a friends today because it doesn't always unlock when the deadlocks go off so I'll stick it in for it's MOT.

If it's a cheap fix I'll get the lock done, If not it'll be scrapped :)

Typically it's the rear door and there's no guides anywhere :(

Redrevis

Apr 21, 2014
Derbyshire
Gave it a wash and bought a Vgate Scan VS450 to delete some fault codes. I was surprised to find one called "Maximum Engine Speed Exceeded - Warranty Void :)" :blink:

rcky89

Jul 24, 2013
West Sussex
Done the N249 bypass. Big improvement. No more random dumping boost when driving slowly. Feels quicker aswell although thats probably just all in my head. Better sounding dv aswell.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

nd-photo.nl

Mar 6, 2012
The Netherlands
www.nd-photo.nl

Last edited:

andy g

car mad
Nov 25, 2012
surrey
Worked on my bbs rx2 today
IMAG0500.jpg
[/IMG]
What do people think

mattygreen

Feb 22, 2014
Kettering
My LCR had the Badger treatment :worship: Day before with help from mate had quick check over, fitted Badger billet tip, oil and filter change, change of plugs and fuel filter, quick pic taken outside mates work...

Day after - 112 miles and I was at Bills... Revo map gone... Red is old revo map and blue is Bills map..

Car feels much stronger on road, less boost and more power = :D

Given the fact Bills rollers always run lower than others, should have 270bhp and 315lb-ft elsewhere... more importantly car is more driveable as fuelling is better and car feels better all round. Time to save for rods and a further map tweek...

Thanks Bill :thumbup:

keving208

LCR Kev
Jun 15, 2014
cheshire
drove it to work :/ least its friday, think i will cleanking it on the inside, cleaning the outside too with a bit off Greased Lighting Showroom Shine :D this weekend.

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.