k03s turbo stud part number?

CupraTurbo20v

Jul 16, 2013
Birmingham, West Midlands
Hi all, ive searched the web and this site and cant find my answer

Ive recently snapped one of my turbo to downpipe studs and have got the broken stud out.. could somebody please send me the link to the OEM studs as i think they need to be copper so they dont loosen up at such heat

thanks alot

:rolleyes:

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
I was under the impression only the nuts were copper, I snapped one on an a3 and made one at work out of BDMS (I think its M10 thread)

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
I have a feeling you cant just buy a stud hence why I made one, I think Bill made some studs (albeit for a K04) so might be worth asking him

rogercupra

Sep 4, 2013
Stapleford Nottingham
sorry to bring this thread up, ive got a broken stud in the turbo too but its flush, I knew it was there as a guy went over the car and pointed a few things out and mentioned it, anyway I took it to a garage that I thought was good too have the thermostat fitted and to put in G12+ as it just had water in from the previous owner, I think I have a boost leak somewhere as when I take my foot off the accelerator I can hear a chatter, I personally think it might be the DV, the garage said it was because of the snapped stud, anyway he went on to say its going to be really expensive as I'm going to need a manifold etc am I being ripped off?

thanks for reading

s1 evoloution

May 16, 2016
I had 2 snapped studs in my turbo i removed the whole manifold with the turbo managed to get one stud out of the turbo. sent the manifold off to a garage to remove the snapped stud from the part .price was £10 to remove bolt . the studs are M8 on ebay 1 pack of 3 for £2.65