Drkas LCR- Air and Interior by Plush

Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
Got to be honest, not a fan... :whistle:

How does your brake pedal feel in comparison to before? Mine feels longer in travel, they're a bugger to bleed! Glad they're finally on. Hopefully they don't disappoint and offer another dimension to the project [B)]

drka-drka

New Schooler
Haha

Dosent feel much different to the 4 pots when they had new pads and discs. Does bits well. Bleeding was a pain, much easier with my new bleed pipe tho £2 with the halfords trade card. Not 100% if it's done correct so my mate is gonna check over my work when we fit the dash ect

They do look a lot better behind the alphards even with the crap stance but will be getting all this sorted, really happy with the rear end now

drka-drka

New Schooler
Not done any sort of updating on here in a while soooo

I was sick and tired of the side skirts with the jacking points removed so went and got myself some new ones off ebay and along with what was meant to be front end sent them to be painted with greg, which turned out to be more than i bargained for. The ***** who did most the work down south ****ed up and sprayed most the car to cover it up. When greg sprayed the front end it was like night and day the wings to the doors. Greg ended up having to paint the whole car apart from the roof and boot lid. Did a very very good job all in all with the time he had, very impressed.

Still needs dam good detail (having a friend who's a professional detailer docent help) so when the paint has had chance to harden a bit more will smash the machine polisher over it. In mean time glazed,sealed and wax has her looking amazing in the sun.

The alphards where sent down the mike who while i was away in afghan ceramic polished them, got them back and the looked amazing. Got my original front tyres refitted and some near rear tyres which i wasn't massively happy with at 1st but they have been scrubbed a little and the rear end sits much nicer still not my perfect 'stance' when dumped but thinner tyres should help once these are done or if i stick them on the standard wheels. The front also won't sit as low anymore as i need the clearance for the 6 pots but 205/40 or 205/35 tyres should help. While the rear wheels where away i had them sent to a company to machine the centres changing the offset to bring them closer in to the body, most folk will never notice but tyring to get alphards to sit close to the arch on a MK4 is a nightmare without arch work. Along with the IDF plates think iv done a good job, no more wheel creep.

My trimmed dash and R32 wheel is also on now. Found my leather too turns out its a Lambo nappa leather which is pretty cool so more of that is on order for some last touches.

The front end has had the number plate plinth removed which involved blending two OEM grills together. Matching honeycomb is a ****. I had to rush it for players but I'm happy for now. I managed to win car of the show at elgin show and shine which was pretty dam cool and following weekend went down to players classic….which was pish then DC14 which was chilled and pretty cool. Going to cumbria Vag this weekend.

Some sleazy shots greg took and one from players

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise