Show us your Wheels

herbie147

Dec 24, 2013
Aberdeenshire
BBC CH wheels are so common on the Leon, but they look MINT.

Just had a look on google images, they certainly do look mint on the MK2.

I think I will get them in 18's, I'm not too keen on my 19's on the Cupra R; Crashy ride and price of tyres.
Was Looking into getting a set of 19" winter tyres and the prices are horrendous & not much choice of brands.

tractorboy

Jul 13, 2009
Middle East
Just got these on the other day, Alzor 349's 8.5 ET35 upfront 9.5 ET4o on the rear

14nls0y.jpg

auumuq.jpg

2i87hpi.jpg

Need to lower the front a little more

STU3Y

Nov 11, 2013
Kent
Had these
u6yrenab.jpg

Now got these..
e9apa3as.jpg
yhehy6e4.jpg

Maybe guna sell up for some really light wheels... Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No offence intended but gotta say in that bottom picture the angle, shadows and with the blacked out windows it really makes it look like an old shape ford ka

Last edited:

markrich

Sep 16, 2012
Stoke
Wheels

Some awesome looking wheels seems most people stick with 18,s and don't go for 19,s I am about change mine but do I stick with standard cupra wheels or go 19,s ???? It's pity in the pics of wheels people didn't put there suspension as well, I think it makes the wheels look better with the car dropped abit as standard cupra seem have a big gap between wheel and arches, so what suspension have you guys got on with your wheels

Jul 1, 2014
Nottingham
Some awesome looking wheels seems most people stick with 18,s and don't go for 19,s I am about change mine but do I stick with standard cupra wheels or go 19,s ???? It's pity in the pics of wheels people didn't put there suspension as well, I think it makes the wheels look better with the car dropped abit as standard cupra seem have a big gap between wheel and arches, so what suspension have you guys got on with your wheels

What wheels have you got at the moment mate and would you be interested in selling them when you get some new ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m.001

Oct 1, 2012
Just got these on the other day, Alzor 349's 8.5 ET35 upfront 9.5 ET4o on the rear

14nls0y.jpg

auumuq.jpg

2i87hpi.jpg

Need to lower the front a little more

hey tractorboy. Love the rims. always thought about the staggered look but am always worried about rubbing in the back.

I was wondering what garage you use for your mods etc? I am also in the UAE.

Dan_bourne

Mar 24, 2012
amersham
cracking little thread to read through, gives a lot of ideas when it comes to wheels and fitment etc.

is there a particular thread stating what widths/offsets/camber/tyre size you can run and at what suspension level?

im an s2k owner and on s2ki they have a sticky, the amount of times it gets asked on there is tiresome!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise