Exhaust system

Br!dges

Jul 9, 2011
Wales
I got a 3" milltek turbo back decat non res, which tbh is no louder than standard unless uve got ur foot to the floor :) hopefully that helps

Well it seems no louder in the cabin but my Milltek resonated with sports cat sounds good outside, especially when somebody drives by for ya :)

You could save money & go custom & you'll get any sound you want or the cobra systems are worth a good shout out for the price & noise

cndutton88

Aug 13, 2013
Winsford, Cheshire
Well it seems no louder in the cabin but my Milltek resonated with sports cat sounds good outside, especially when somebody drives by for ya :)

You could save money & go custom & you'll get any sound you want or the cobra systems are worth a good shout out for the price & noise

I dont let people drive my car coz im a tight arse (so my brother says) my reply usually is buy it if u wanna drive it hahaha it worked last time

Br!dges

Jul 9, 2011
Wales
I dont let people drive my car coz im a tight arse (so my brother says) my reply usually is buy it if u wanna drive it hahaha it worked last time

That's a good quote to state to people lol :)

My other half drove mine and my god I nearly went through the window as she wasn't used to the brakes but on the plus side she doesn't want to drive it again :)

Last edited:

Br!dges

Jul 9, 2011
Wales
Can anyone recommend a good exhaust system to get for my cupra r

The Milltek system uses a big backbox hence it's quite similar to standard if only going cat back but if you add a decat and 3" DP then it's a lovely sound and you know you're getting a well made product.

The Milltek was already on my car but If I was to do it myself I think I would choose the Cobra 3" Turbo back system

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.