How are you finding you FR 184's?

andrewpain

Jul 5, 2014
Meppershall Beds.
I get 40+ just driving my 184 a mile into the village for milk!
anything over 2 miles and its 45-50+mpg. On a long run at 70(-ish!) it's nearer 60. Hoping for more as it beds in. Unless I get carried away and it drops to 45 again in the country lanes in 3rd and 4th:)
get yours into the dealer - there's something wrong

MikeShaw100

Leon FR - White Lightning
Aug 7, 2007
Wakefield
At 5k miles, long term average is 52mpg and I often give it some stick. Best economy to date on a long trip is 68mpg.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Matti05

I have a big problem with mine Leon, the thing is he consumes a lot of engine oil (from top to bottom of scale in about 5k km) anyone expireience that?

Aardvark

Apr 24, 2014
Leeds, Yorkshire
I have a back problem and initially the seats set it off. This seems to be improving now and I'm finding it more comfortable.

Yep, me too so I had an additional pneumatic lumbar support installed and that has done the trick as I now have two levels of lumbar adjustment and can get it really supportive so when that torque hits your lower back you feel like a big hand is pushing you forwards

No issues with oil useage on mine done 9k Miles (14.5K Km) and not used one drop

Mine has used half litre in 6000 miles

Last edited:

Matti05

Well the service said that it is normal under heavy exploatation and in the manual it is said that it can use up to 0,5l in 1k km, you guys suggest changing the oil for a denser one or just hope that it will fianlly go over the limit so they have to do it on varranty?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.