Gtechniq

Robaidh

Feb 6, 2014
Isle of Skye
Hi guys

Thought i would share my experience. So i run a valeting & Detailing business up here on the isle of skye north west Scotland and i have been dieing to try the Gtechniq hydrophobic coating for ages now. So i did, i ordered the stuff (not cheep) for my LCR

I full wash process, glaze sealer wax then EXOv2 and then removed wheels and treated with wheel armour. interiour was also done full valet, then smart fabric applied and matt dash applied.

If anyone wants any hints or tips of either Gtechniq or just valeting/detailing in general feel free to ask away.

Ive tried to add 2 videos hope they work

Last edited:

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
black hole is ok but bear in mind its not a polish its a glaze so just covers SOME swirl marks. I do agree though it is a good product. Glaze then seal and finally wax for me. then top it up every so often with a quick detailer.

Gtechniq produce some very good products ive used the leather cleaner a few times and thats excellent.
another great company is carbon collective they do similar products and autobrite seem to be market leaders at the min

Reactions: jase20vt

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
generally i get most of my gear from cleanyourcar.com go for black hole as your glaze and i have the blue nattys paste decent combo but you need to be washing the car right as well otherwise youre just gonna have a scratched protected car lol

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.