what have you done to your car today ?

stupot_1982

Oct 26, 2012
Good move the APR R1 is supposed to be a really good valve

Yet to be tested though (sat in the office). I can't seem to find a bad word about it either. Just some stuff about them 'mooing' pre 2007 I think they were revised lol. The mapper I used advised to switch from split r to 007 or oem. So I have been running the split r in recirc mode until now.

stupot_1982

Oct 26, 2012
Thats probably best untill you fit it. Splitr has bad piston design causing it to leak, but you already know that im guessing.

Perhaps I'm no good at spotting subtle differences, but it seemed to play nice for me. Just apparently would be more efficient running a different recirc valve :shrug: I would have kept it anyway if it weren't for the tinkering bug ;)

cubixgames

Apr 16, 2007
Co. Durham
Spent 4 hrs doing black polish and tcut 12 months protection. For a bird to take a huge crap on the bonnet.

Replaced the red R with carbon black R

And stood back and went time for a drive.

Bouncerbeater

Old enough to know better
Mar 15, 2013
Gloucestershire
Fitted LCR front splitter to my LC.
Took it for a drive, no faster at all ! :D
Oh and fitted Forge 007
May get around to fitting my fmic one day, it'll be antique by the time I do!

turboboy111

Dec 2, 2010
Norwich
This morning I finaly fitted my new thermostat, braided fuel hoses, oil catch can, full cobra exhaust and injector seals. Yesterday I toolk intake manifold off have it a good re polish and painted inlet pipes black.

Bouncerbeater

Old enough to know better
Mar 15, 2013
Gloucestershire
Decided to give the old girl a polish. Didn't turn out too bad I reckon
ery7epu9.jpg
a9atupe5.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kahunajb

Jun 22, 2014
Just a good clean inside and clean of door shuts to remove green gunge. Next weekend outside needs some attention with the machine polisher.