My Revo'd Leon Cupra K1!

Robbo-K1

Oct 18, 2013
Hull
Hi guys,

Been posting for a month or so now, so thought it best to introduce myself to the forum and to you guys.

Just bought my first Seat Leon, and thought I'd go all out and buy a Cupra K1 now I'm 21 and can get moderately priced insurance haha.

Anyway, names Adam Robinson (Everyone calls me Robbo), 21, live in East Yorkshire.
Enough of the boring bit...now the car:

2008 (58 Plate) Seat Leon Cupra K1 in Candy White with 44k miles
Paid £9000 which I think is a fair price?

The drive home from getting her! Fuel stop!

IMG_1720.jpg

And back home :)

photo_2.jpg

photo_3.jpg

Excuse the old owners private reg! ^^

And my private plate fitted:

photo_1.jpg

Will get some more pics shortly.

First mods have been:
1. Getting my private reg on...love it!
2. A set of HEKO Wind Deflectors.
3. 8000k HID Kit
4. LED Sidelights
5. LED Number Plate Lights

Initial Future Plans:
1. Intake / Induction Kit not sure which make yet?
2. Milltek exhaust or similar - Non Res, cat back for now and then full system.

So yes guys...if you have any of them ^^ Hook me up!

...then who knows after that!

Its been seriously revo'd over the last few months so thought id start here with a backdated build thread, then build up over the next week or so ;)

Cheers guys!

Robbo-K1

Oct 18, 2013
Hull
Its been done mate, haha a long time ago! Came with the car, just needed spraying, like I said, this beginning post is from months ago haha. Will update with all the updates from the last few months over the next week :D

rosssei

May 8, 2014
Seems a great price and lovely looking car! Jacking cover will make the world of difference!

Gagwithgaffer

May 28, 2013
North Yorkshire
Autotechnica - Milltek Exhaust up for grabs

Hi Robbo

Welcome to the forums, nice ride mate :)

As your based in Hull I felt it's only my duty to recommend Autotechnica to you. Andy and his team have turned my Cupra into and real monster, a really good bunch of guys and well worth speaking to if you have any queries for up and coming mods. If your interested, please see our thread Quattro Cupra R MK2 project in readers rides section.

We have an almost new Milltek exhaust up for sale which they'll happily fit for you, we had to change to a fully custom system when we did the AWD conversion so if you wann save some cash then def worth a chat with them. We must have only done about 2k miles with it, in perfect nic!

Last edited:

Robbo-K1

Oct 18, 2013
Hull
Thanks for the great comments guys, and glad it seems I got a good price too!

You'll all be pleased to know the jacking cover did get replaced straight away, looks shocking without, stands out a mile away! Haha and looking forward to the milltek noise Chambers!

Hi Robbo

Welcome to the forums, nice ride mate :)

As your based in Hull I felt it's only my duty to recommend Autotechnica to you. Andy and his team have turned my Cupra into and real monster, a really good bunch of guys and well worth speaking to if you have any queries for up and coming mods. If your interested, please see our thread Quattro Cupra R MK2 project in readers rides section.

We have an almost new Milltek exhaust up for sale which they'll happily fit for you, we had to change to a fully custom system when we did the AWD conversion so if you wann save some cash then def worth a chat with them. We must have only done about 2k miles with it, in perfect nic!

Thanks for all the information mate! Its Oliver isn't it? Sure I've got you on facebook, probs drop you a message later on.

I've spoke to Andy once before, seems a really nice and helpful guy, got a friend called Lee who works there too, guessing you'll know him? Another mate of mine with a cupra goes there pretty regular too. I'll definitely have a good look at your build thread, seen your car up close at a charity car show a couple of months ago, proper beast! I wasn't in my cupra that day though.

Oooo definitely might be interested in the Milltek! Mines a K1 though so the cat back system won't fit with me having single centre exit, deffo might be interested in the decat / downpipe though! Will speak to you on facebook if you wanna drop me a message about it if its a good price, could come collect too seen as your not far away, save posting such a large thing. Pay ya cash too to save ya any fee's if its gonna be a good deal :)

Last edited:

Robbo-K1

Oct 18, 2013
Hull
Have you been in west Cumbria? I'm sure I've seen you in workington

Certainly have mate!! I'm currently working up here, so you'll probs see me a few times!

Pretty certain I've seen yourself aswell, the orange stood out, spotted straight away!

Up here at the minute, and probs will be for the next year or so, we'll have to meet up sometime if ya like :)

*Massive Revo Update coming soon so watch this space!!*

In the mean time, some more pics before it happened ;)

Badge off for a colour change! Orginally planned white but might be changing now ;)
Hiding down some back streets:

IMG_2204.jpg

Love this shot!
IMG_2205.jpg

Drive out in the lakes!
Maybe wouldn't mind going a little lower? Thoughts?

IMG_2217.jpg

Last edited:

Mahoney_cuprak1

Feb 16, 2014
Cumbria
Certainly have mate!! I'm currently working up here, so you'll probs see me a few times!

Pretty certain I've seen yourself aswell, the orange stood out, spotted straight away!

Up here at the minute, and probs will be for the next year or so, we'll have to meet up sometime if ya like :)

*Massive Revo Update coming soon so watch this space!!*

In the mean time, some more pics before it happened ;)

I thought i'de seen your plate. Where you working? Yes can do at some point :)

Robbo-K1

Oct 18, 2013
Hull
Haha thought you might of done! Plate does turn a few heads, everyone seems to read it out when they walk past!

I'm working for EON bud, wind farm stuff :) Sweet, sounds good to me! Be nice to see your car, just had a look on your build thread, looks really smart! Some nice stuff done to that....I've just added some more older pictures of mine above too ^^

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise