USB slot

browns977

Hi all, just got myself a leon FR 170 (60 plate), still getting used to it, ive noticed there is a UBS slot, just want to know before i buy a memory stick if you can play music through one using the USB port?

ZiggyEP3

Jan 28, 2013
UK
Yes I regularly plug a memory stick in there and play mp3s from it. I know up to about 16Gb have been tried and worked but i don't know about larger. It will be select-able from the Media button :)

Last edited:

hayesey

I take it this was an optional part? My 57 plate fr tfsi doesnt seem to have one. There seems to be no door at all on the bottom of the drivers seat. There is a storage compartment under the passenger seat. I just have an aux jack on the centre console. Audio quality through it seems poor but that could be because I'm just connecting it to the headphone socket on my phone.

Marsh91

May 3, 2014
Your not alone with that hayesey, ive been using my aux for playing music from my iphone as my iphone cable has been playing up. I switched to using my usb stick instead and the quiality is alot better! Not sure why the quailty iS poor though aux, ive never come arcoss this before with other cars iv owned

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.