1.2 TSI Coil pack problems

Paulyb92

Jan 8, 2013
Middlesbrough
My car has been running abit crap lately to say the least. I have a 1.2 tsi fr on a 12 plate with 23500 miles on the clock. I used to be able to hit over 100 easy but now it seems such a struggle to even get to 100! Just took out the HT leads from the coil pack and the top left one which leads to cylinder number 2 was all blue inside with a lot of powder inside. All the others where fine clean as a whistle. What does this mean? Is this why my car is running crap?

Paulyb92

Jan 8, 2013
Middlesbrough
Your car should still be in warranty mate. Take it to a dealer and let them do it for you, for free!

I would but the dealers know that ive done "stuff" to my car lol my car has been remapped and they done a software update when i had a service and they wiped it off. When my second service was due i told them not to do any software updates so they have clicked on. If i tell them to replace coil pack and leads they will just turn round and say that ive void my warranty on my car.. U know what dealers are like excuses for everything!