Can cruise control be retro fitted to my MK4 Ibiza

xarisfr

ello there I am from Greece . Your site is very good. Techie plz help. My module has the right line of plugs in the middle but the complete code of it is 6Q1 937 049 F my car is a seat ibiza fr 1.8 t 2007 model. I have to change the module or it is ok ?

benny12357

Feb 2, 2012
Swindon
Can anyone fit this for me? Got all the parts to do it, need the convienience module replacing aswell.. I have already fitted the indicator stalks along with the kufatec wiring. I would just like someone else to wire into the car.
I dont mind travelling to have this done, I am just outside of swindon.

Ben

Crumpey

Techie, would you be interested in fitting cruise control to my Seat? I'm only in Northants... It's an Ibiza 1.9TDI DAB Edition 2008- cheers, Luke.

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
I don't get on here much these days but still fit CC to the Ibizas. :) Still £180 too.

Last edited:

benny12357

Feb 2, 2012
Swindon
Any idea on a price for coding to new other module in aswell? I have the stalk already fitted but didnt fancy doing the rest of it, so have all the parts!

Can you give me a price for that?

if this is ok could you give me an email on [email protected] and we can sort something?

Ben

harrybeeee

Still available for Scottish members? Where are you based? Depending on looming MOT, should be able to afford this!

Deleted member 89419

Succesfully fitted cruise control on mine, thanks :)

Cupra 160

Feb 15, 2014
Anyone know what the differences are between the 6q0 6q1 6q2 and 6q2 modules are? I.e if I have a 6q2 module and change it for one of the other modules will I lose anything? I.e electric mirrors, windows etc?

I have a 6q2 module and would like to fit the cruise control but really don't want to lose anything, plus I would also like to fit power folding mirrors, so if anyone could shed some light on this, it would be much appreciated :)

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
6Q2 is the basic control unit. 6Q0 will do everything a 6Q2 will. Just note the coding first and swap it over.

awidgery

I have a 2007 Ibiza Ecomotive which looks like it has the 6Q2. I have a picture but can't link to it as I am a newbie...

However, according to post 400663 (Google "400663 seatcupra") it appears that sometimes what appears to be a 6Q2 is actually a 6Q0.

Is there any way of checking further without getting a cable and plugging in?

Am in the Oxford area if that helps!

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
I have a 2007 Ibiza Ecomotive which looks like it has the 6Q2. I have a picture but can't link to it as I am a newbie...

However, according to post 400663 (Google "400663 seatcupra") it appears that sometimes what appears to be a 6Q2 is actually a 6Q0.

Is there any way of checking further without getting a cable and plugging in?

Am in the Oxford area if that helps!

Take the lower trim off and check the part number on the ECU itself.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.