15mm spacers and bolts
Miltek cat back..

Jake

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
jumped on this super cheap as the tips have cracked, already ordered some tips, more in keeping with the car, 3" rolled slight angled cut

heres the milltek

IMAG2775 by cuprajake1, on Flickr

not in too bad condition

IMAG2776 by cuprajake1, on Flickr

tips look ok from the outside but are cracked in the inner, no pic to disgusting!!!!

then with the exhaust off thought I may awell fit the h&r rear arb

IMAG2778 by cuprajake1, on Flickr

nice and easy, again a note to n8's all the brakes and droplinks new vag stuff, also you may see lots of polybushed components :)

so confident I moved on to the next task, one ive done before and hated!! the front arb

IMAG2779 by cuprajake1, on Flickr

lots of swearing later its on, it wont be coming out, sadly the steerings now out so the ed30 will see the hunter by the end of the week lol

ive gone for hard rear soft front, no idea how this effects the car lol

and as a treat I then cleaned the inside and treated with stripper scent, the smell of money app

jake

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
Well kinda unimpressed with the milltek, I really don't understand what all the fuss is with them, this is de res and it's not much louder.

One more worrying thing is I'm finding the seats really uncomfy......really niggling my back, been messing to find a comfy setting.

Greavesy

Jun 30, 2013
Donny
I was disappointed with the non-res cat back on my old LCR. It was hardly any different to standard.

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
like I said the other day, I started touching up any chips on the car with a 2k solid.

well today I began blocking them down with 2000, I then followed with a 3000 trizact and im now leaving it to breathe till weekend,

I did how ever miss a few chips so ive added some more touch up.

heres how it looks at the moment

DSC_3976 by cuprajake1, on Flickr

DSC_3973 by cuprajake1, on Flickr

DSC_3971 by cuprajake1, on Flickr

DSC_3969 by cuprajake1, on Flickr

ill again polish it up with 3m fastcut plus/yellow and then ultrafine. will make a massive difference to the front end and save me painting it. I have done the bumper too but that my need the gun on it lol

chrisr45

Jul 2, 2008
Middleton/Rochdale
Still looks mint to me pal,
You need to beat the cr@p out of the side bolsters to make it more comfy for you lol.

Oh make sure that kettle is boiled in the morning !!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.