2006 Leon reference sport tdi

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
My sister is looking for a new car and has seen the above for sale.

I have no clue what there like of what to look out for so I'm asking all the owners including previous of the 2ltr tdi's for some help.

The cars done 80k miles, is taxed till October and the guy will mot it for a year. What do you think is a fair price???

I've asked about owners, service history etc so just waiting on seeing what the guy says.

This is the car in question. I'm pretty sure its standard as well.

J400uk

Jan 7, 2010
London, UK
That doesn't look standard, its got the BTCC kit and some upgraded alloys. My Reference Sport just had standard 16" alloys and a normal bumper.

Price £4k max.

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Same here. Previous 08 Reference Sport was standard 16"s, 17"s were an option iirc. Although it was a 1.4 Tsi if that makes a difference to the wheels. Btcc kit was also an option. Ride was rock hard, painfully so at times , harder than subsequent FR & R.

andyspencer

Eat My Soot
May 19, 2008
Birmingham
looks standard -(except for the wind deflectors!) - they did a limited (time) run of 2.0TDI Ref sports circa 2007 to celebrate their touring car success.

The car came with that aero kit, twin Remus exhaust and those 18" BBS wheels

Parkers has that car with that many miles between £3-£3.5k max

Cheers

Paddy

Devil's advocate!
Jun 30, 2014
Glasgow
Absolutely no more than £4.5 for me I'm afraid. Anyone looking for more thinks that body kit makes it more desirable...

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.