Best exhaust to get

turboboy111

Dec 2, 2010
Norwich
Iv recently got a cobra absaloutly love it, it was a little difficult to get it to line up properly but if u have some one to help you it's easy as pie.

Iv got a decat and 3" downpipe with the non res when your just poor long about its nice and quiet forget I have it on then when you give it the beans sounds really nice with a deep tone not like the chavy civics :lol:

Elliottbrophy

Jul 15, 2014
Essex
I think that it's going to have to be a cobra exhaust then!! That sounds nice in the video as well!! Gonna jack the car up see how hard it is to take the exhaust off etc then might purchase one!!

Azza_

Sep 17, 2008
South Shields
cupra r has a flange halfway down the car, remove them bolts then i think you have to cut the backbox near the rear beam, few hangers off and job done, honestly something you can do at home

turboboy111

Dec 2, 2010
Norwich
Yea just be warned you have to cut the back box to get it through the rear beam other than that it's pretty straight forward, oh depending how right it's on the cat otherwise you'll be their trying to prize it off that

Elliottbrophy

Jul 15, 2014
Essex
Ohh right I didn't know that tbh. Never done it myself just got one built before lol. I think I'm going to buy one anyway :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.