AndrewJB's MK3 Leon Cupra 420ps

Brow91

Jul 17, 2014
Hi Andrew

I' from Germany and i Drive a cupra mk3 Same like you.

Would you tell me where I can get The springs an d The Air intake? Maybe you can tell me the VW Part numbers?

Brow91

Jul 17, 2014
Thank you so much! So it isn't The real VW brand? It is an other manufactor? Or a special racing producer in The hole VW group?

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
the stuff is sold through there networks on distributors hence why there is no prices.

Website works fine for me.

Last edited:

simonali

Apr 3, 2014
Wiltshire
Just clicked on the link again and it took 34 seconds for the page to load and that's on a 75 meg connection. Click on "where to buy", wait another 40 seconds and you get a 404.

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Just clicked on the link again and it took 34 seconds for the page to load and that's on a 75 meg connection. Click on "where to buy", wait another 40 seconds and you get a 404.

I think you need a new browser fella, or a malware scan, fine on my PC too.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Yesterdays job... remove the rear wiper, why? I hate seeing cars with a dirty rear screen but then a clean wipe in the middle. plus it looks better

Before..

During..

After..

Took about 20 minutes to do hardest part was getting the plastic lining back on the boot after

Last edited:

DBH

May 13, 2007
Leighton Buzzard
Yesterdays job... remove the rear wiper, why? I hate seeing cars with a dirty rear screen but then a clean wipe in the middle. plus it looks better

Before..

During..

After..

Took about 20 minutes to do hardest part was getting the plastic lining back on the boot after
Looks alot better Andrew. Where did you get your wiper delete plug from & what did you seal it with?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.