what have you done to your car today ?

Sean886

May 15, 2014
I knew that powerflex had different variations of rubber compound for their bushes, depending on intended usage.

Sorry for any confusion caused!

MooRzy

May 23, 2011
Manchester
Past the halfway point with wrapping this yellow turd

95378a053626a44aaeddd6e53e085349.jpg

Azza_

Sep 17, 2008
South Shields
Thats an interesting way of routing the pipework, I'm guessing when your done you will have no trouble getting the fog lights back in aswell??

yeah still needs a small amount of cutting to sit the bumper right but nowhere near what people have to do to fit them crap ebay ones with the pipes sticking out the foglight sorrounds

this is what it looks like all done

14400147100_f531185a4b_o_zpsa7ee3de7.jpg

my only gripe is the turbo outlet is the original 51mm charge pipe as i need to make a new one with dv take offs etc, ill be doing a full guide with a shopping list and location to cut/mount/hit with hammer soon, comes to about 250 all in with the forge map pipe

Last edited:

leegreenaway

Sep 1, 2013
Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales
yeah still needs a small amount of cutting to sit the bumper right but nowhere near what people have to do to fit them crap ebay ones with the pipes sticking out the foglight sorrounds

this is what it looks like all done

14400147100_f531185a4b_o_zpsa7ee3de7.jpg

my only gripe is the turbo outlet is the original 51mm charge pipe as i need to make a new one with dv take offs etc, ill be doing a full guide with a shopping list and location to cut/mount/hit with hammer soon, comes to about 250 all in with the forge map pipe

Interested to see what you had to cut in the bumper to get the FMIC and piping in mate! I've got the same bumpers and am considering an FMIC soon

Azza_

Sep 17, 2008
South Shields
basically the jack pint covers, where it mounts to the body there is what ive cut off, not much and the bumper is still super sturdy

David McMahon

Jul 15, 2014
Finished door plate repair today, I hate Butyl tape, must be an easier way! I'll just use tiger seal or something for my other doors.

FrixosLeon

Dec 6, 2013
Ordered oil catch tank, fuel rail, variable fuel pressure regulator, 4xR8 coil&spark plugs, 4x coil spacers! Cant wait for the delivery!!

FrixosLeon

Dec 6, 2013
Along with APR Stage 2+, Front Mount Intercooler, and APR Carbonio air filter, (soon to be ordered) hopefully close to 320BHP!

FrixosLeon

Dec 6, 2013
Frixos what's your whole list of mods to achieve 320bhp stage2?
The car is not ready yet (work in progress) and thus the numbers are still a rough guess. Basically we started off with a BAM (225bhp) engine with a K04 turbo as base.
APR remap, APR Carbonio Air Filter, Front Mount Intercooler, APR High pressure Fuel Pump, Oil catch can kit from Integrated Engineering, Fuel Rail and Variable Fuel Pressure Regulator from Integrated Engineering, R8 coils and Spark plugs, 3" downpipe and exhaust system with a racing cat, superpro bushings all around, ebc brake disks and pads with original brembo 4-piston calipers, eibach sportline suspension coils, B8 bilstein shock absorbers and 8mm rear spacers! A-N fittings to improve visuals even more!

I think that is all, hope I am not forgetting anything! But as I said its still work in progress and the numbers are an estimate (305-320bhp)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.