What did you and your MK2 do today?

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
I'm on mlr forum so getting plenty of advice from those guys but I'll have a look. Do they have a website mate?

yeah just google it mate. have facey page as well

I live quite close to the place, follow/add him on FB and you'll see all the cars he gets in

has a 1000BHP GTR lol.

Defo knows his stuff, constantly importing new cars and servicing cars

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Yeah I'm aware of the running costs involved fella cheers, i looked at having one a few years back but it wasn't doable at the time.

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Lol, there's nothing definite yet I'm just considering the move. I've wanted one for years and never really had chance but it is something i could realistically do at the moment, might not be long term, maybe for a few years and i'd definitely miss the R, so I'm just weighing it all up :)

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
Servicing an Evo every 3-5k isn't as bad as everyone says. All it needs is an engine oil change which you probably do anyways on the R, the oil isn't any more expensive either.

Feb 16, 2013
North Wales
Servicing an Evo every 3-5k isn't as bad as everyone says. All it needs is an engine oil change which you probably do anyways on the R, the oil isn't any more expensive either.

like eck said
there pretty easy to live with,i dont know why so many people are put off them
fuel wise driven sensibly with 400bhp i always got a steady 250 miles per tank:)
the leon is so more comfortable and an easier everyday car though

xxjay247xx

Jul 14, 2012
Wales
This happened at the start of the year on a car I only had for 3 months... total write off!

168zl29.jpg

Now picking this up later today!

21u68m.jpg

hopefully no fires... :D

Joshkcupra

Local Retard
Aug 21, 2012
Gravesend, Kent
Stone jumped up and chipped my windscreen, as it's over 10mm by 2mm, and directly infront of my steering wheel, I am now consequently £75.00 lighter as a result. Thanks again to all the c*nty lorry drivers who drop ****ing pebbles all down the motorway, I hope you get aids and die, sincerely a pissed off Cupra driver.