Meets in Aberdeen?

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Used to happen a lot - and not for a while now.

Make it happen!

Oliver_findlay

Aug 2, 2014
Aberdeen
Yeah that should do it! Anybody wanna have in September sometime whenever suits you guys? Maybe down near the beach front, everyone knows where that it. :)

r1kbo

Apr 23, 2014
Aberdeen
I'd be in, not an Aberdeen native but been here 5 years now!?
might have seen my Altea in/around town, dodgy silver front bumper on a red FR!
:blink:

Paddy

Devil's advocate!
Jun 30, 2014
Glasgow
If it was in September, work/uni dependent I'd travel up from Glasgow for a meet :) if anyone else from Glasgow's interested let me know - CONVOY :)

Oliver_findlay

Aug 2, 2014
Aberdeen
R1kbo I've seen you a few times. I've always been driving my gfs fiat 500 so I don't give the thumbs up and your like who the f*** is that guy haha!

Al

Aug 29, 2005
I will go if the date/time/location works - wont be in a SEAT though. Could be in a FIAT mind - sounds almost the same :)

Oliver_findlay

Aug 2, 2014
Aberdeen
Alrighty guys :) so how does the 28th September sound. That's a Sunday. So try not drink too much the night before haha. Now for a place and time. Erm now for a place I'm not from Aberdeen so I don't know everywhere. If any could recommend a place that would be great. I was thinking maybe next to the beach ballroom at the sea front. And for a time later on in the day when the traffic has calmed down. What do you guys think? If it a rubbish idea just say haha. :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.