What did you and your MK2 do today?

Joshkcupra

Local Retard
Aug 21, 2012
Gravesend, Kent
Damn. At least you are ok and they weren't cutting you out with a can opener.

Ive always been concerned by foreign lorries and the crazy mofos driving them.
They seem to have about as much regulation and respect to road rules as flaming cyclists, except they are driving HGVs that a lot of the time dont even seem roadworthy. The state of some you see on the roads is scandalous when you look at how car and respectable haulage companies are scrutinised.

I was coming round a roundabout one night to be greeted head on by a foreign lorry which had decided to take a right turn. He was busy trying to reverse it back around the exit. Was a bit hairy but could have been worse.
I mean the curbs on that exit even guide you left pretty sharply, so he had probably been pulling 36hr shift or something.

The front of his lorry was absolutely battered and was missing a front bumper!! Just really pisses me off that we have to pay these ridiculous insurance premiums for these ***** to come over and have no consequences for their actions! I took all his company details as they're based in Sweden!

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
The front of his lorry was absolutely battered and was missing a front bumper!! Just really pisses me off that we have to pay these ridiculous insurance premiums for these ***** to come over and have no consequences for their actions! I took all his company details as they're based in Sweden!

I have a mate in Sweden, let me know if thats of any use to you.

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
How does the front wheels handle near enough 400bhp WeeG?

I have all supportiung handling mods including the SALK kit, Wavetrac limited slip diff front and rear uprated ARB's, engine and gearbox uprated THS mounts and Pro race 1.2's with R888's once traction kicks in in the higher end of 3rd gear it goes like stink :) 364 whp :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise