New Member from Birmingham

Method

Aug 11, 2014
Bucks
- I just bumped and re-edited this post because i didn't want to start a new one. I'm new to Birmingham i've just started uni here (BCU). I was wondering where the local car meets and stuff are? In my town everyone would meet up in the industrial estate car park, is there anything like this in birmingham?-

Hey guys i thought i would introduce myself! Umm, so i'm very big on cars although i don't have much mechanical knowledge haha so i might ask a few dumb questions here and there. I'm 20 and i've just bought a silver MK1 Seat Leon Cupra (180). I had my mind set on a MK1 Leon Cupra R although the insurance on that would be a bit too high for me to afford.

My first car when i passed my driving test was a MK1 Seat Leon 1.6sx. It was lowered on coilovers and had 18" wheels etc etc I loved that car until someone crashed into me

My next car was an EP2 Honda Civic in black which i owned for 2 years. I was an active member on the EPC forums and my Camo Civic has been recognised by a bunch of people. I spent a crazy amount of money on the car but it was time to move on...

So now i have a Leon Cupra sitting in my driveway just asking to be modified. You'll see me pop up here and there on the forums and i'll be starting a build thread shortly.

I hope there's some forum members from near me maybe we can arrange a meet up or something :)

Last edited:

andy g

car mad
Nov 25, 2012
surrey
Welcome mate they are great cars had mine about
Two years now spent a fortune on it but well worth every penny am in camberley where abouts in bucks

Last edited:

Method

Aug 11, 2014
Bucks
I think im going to debadge it all around and then throw on some aero wipers on the front (21" 18" so the passenger side doesn't catch) and the fabia rear conversion after that! I would do a full front wiper arm conversion but i don't trust myself enough to f- it up so i might buy the parts and take it to a garage to do the front and back coversion

Stylance

Stylance
Apr 6, 2011
Ashford kent
Hey guys i thought i would introduce myself! Umm, so i'm very big on cars although i don't have much mechanical knowledge haha so i might ask a few dumb questions here and there. I'm 20 and i've just bought a silver MK1 Seat Leon Cupra (180). I had my mind set on a MK1 Leon Cupra R although the insurance on that would be a bit too high for me to afford.

My first car when i passed my driving test was a MK1 Seat Leon 1.6sx. It was lowered on coilovers and had 18" wheels etc etc I loved that car until someone crashed into me

My next car was an EP2 Honda Civic in black which i owned for 2 years. I was an active member on the EPC forums and my Camo Civic has been recognised by a bunch of people. I spent a crazy amount of money on the car but it was time to move on...

So now i have a Leon Cupra sitting in my driveway just asking to be modified. You'll see me pop up here and there on the forums and i'll be starting a build thread shortly.

I hope there's some forum members from near me maybe we can arrange a meet up or something :)

Welcome ! Down south? I'm in Ashford kent, isn't that down south? Haha.

Only after a year or two of having my mk2 Leon I started to get a soft spot for the mk 1's. Enjoy it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members