Goldie's LCR 'S6AT R',Revo Stage 2, Forge,Weitec,Quaife LSD...

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Can't see it mate bit out of my price range !
Have decided to just enjoy it for what it is for the rest of the summer and then see how i feel about it then as i may be open to a decent offer on it ???

Last edited:

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Cheers mate !
Just going on the Sunday,Won't be showing mine just gonna have a wonder about (Will be good to enjoy a show rather than constantly cleaning my car and worrying what people think of it lol !)

Richy Cupra

Fully paid member
Jul 6, 2011
Essex
Cheers mate !
Just going on the Sunday,Won't be showing mine just gonna have a wonder about (Will be good to enjoy a show rather than constantly cleaning my car and worrying what people think of it lol !)

Haha I know exactly what you mean, but at the end of the day just walk away from it and don't worry about what people think. I may go on the Saturday possibly sunday so may see you there :D

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Hopefully see you there mate will look out for your car !
Big thanks to another member on here DuamoLCR for doing my headlights this evening,Well pleased with them cheers mate !
Also impressed with the way your car went mate defo think you need to get it on the rollers...?

DuamoLCR

Mar 23, 2013
Brackley
Ah mate it was a pleasure and great to catch up again

Will definatly get it on some rollers interested to see what it's puting out now.

45ff3c3947c13263c6d414821c959174.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members