Orange Cupra k1

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
£700 bucks is very cheap for stage 2!!! where is uprated clutch ,where is the uprated inter cooler, where is uprated fuel pump ,where is uprated air intake,where is uprated exhaust, plus stage 2 remap cost plus limited slip diff!!!!!!!!!!!

My car had an uprated Sachs clutch when I bought it, one of the only mods the previous owner left on it. But there is few people running stage 2 on standard clutch on here.Uprated intercooler isn't required, fuel pump isn't required that's stage 2+, cat back exhaust is required. Diff isnt required either.

Downpipe and sports cat £480, intake I paid £180 second hand and stage 2 software was a free upgrade. Downpipe fitting and labour for software upgrade bring it to around £700.

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
Ok. Yeh I've got revo so I'd have to pay full price with Apr eh. I've had look on this forsale section but they seem to be snapped up pretty quick.

Speak to a Revo dealer I'm sure a software upgrade wouldn't cost much. Not sure how much APR would cost, they might do it a bit cheaper if you come from a rival company's software.

Mahoney_cuprak1

Feb 16, 2014
Cumbria
Cheeky new upgrade :) sounds like there's a monster In my glovebox!
9agu9yre.jpg

AlexK1

Apr 20, 2014
Poole
Lovely looking car, not too keen on the orange dash but I'm sure it would grow on you. Seats look awesome, first I've seen like that!

Mahoney_cuprak1

Feb 16, 2014
Cumbria
Lovely looking car, not too keen on the orange dash but I'm sure it would grow on you. Seats look awesome, first I've seen like that!

Cheers. Yes you have to get used to it I've just taken it all back out because I'm changing to a rns 510. Plus I done the painting myself and it was abit rough round the edges and had started bubbling. So getting it done professionally with a not as bright orange. Also getting the door handles done and the speaker surrounds.

Robbo-K1

Oct 18, 2013
Hull
Fitted my engine cover back on.
me4a2yvy.jpg

Engine cover looks awesome mate!

Who sprayed it for you? I was actually planning on taking mine in this week, but don't know where is best round the Workington area?

I was maybe gonna try S3 Customs is it? In town near the Washington Central Hotel?

Mahoney_cuprak1

Feb 16, 2014
Cumbria
Engine cover looks awesome mate!

Who sprayed it for you? I was actually planning on taking mine in this week, but don't know where is best round the Workington area?

I was maybe gonna try S3 Customs is it? In town near the Washington Central Hotel?

Got my mate to do it . But he knows what he's doing he works at Irvings body works.

Mahoney_cuprak1

Feb 16, 2014
Cumbria
Well I paid 350 but that was for loads of interior parts. A bit of the rear bumper and the engine cover I'll ask what he'll do yours for if you want?. You will have to modify your engine cover though if you've got a different intake

Robbo-K1

Oct 18, 2013
Hull
Ahhh gotcha, fair one!

Yeah if you could ask him that would be great! Can always PM me on here, should pick it up straight away!

Engine cover is already modified bud, just needs the edges smoothing a little really before spraying....I'm rocking the same intake as you, revo one :) Sounds immense haha, n aye, thought that abit was a sticker!

Mahoney_cuprak1

Feb 16, 2014
Cumbria
Ahhh gotcha, fair one!

Yeah if you could ask him that would be great! Can always PM me on here, should pick it up straight away!

Engine cover is already modified bud, just needs the edges smoothing a little really before spraying....I'm rocking the same intake as you, revo one :) Sounds immense haha, n aye, thought that abit was a sticker!

Ok. You will have to get the colour you want. Walkingshaws car world is probably best place to go. They'll mix it for you

Robbo-K1

Oct 18, 2013
Hull
Great! That's handy as will probs be going Seat Candy white, but then need a colour match for the red on my car so hopefully they'll be able to help me out! If you can get me a price too, would be spot on then i'll look at grabbing the paint! :D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members