Carlack 68 - SYNTHETIC CAR WAX - £30 pound a tub of ebay

Colinite elegance - Collinite’s highest amount of rare carnauba

Carlack 68 - Acrylic sealant

Both are intresting products for £30, personally - flip a coin which is best

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
I thought this was supposed to be a replacement for polishing thread? I'm hugely confused by all this.

Sent from LG G2 using Tuppytalk

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
It's too confusing to be of any real use to anybody though, it seems like ultimately what you're saying is just buy anything that's already well established in car cleaning circles because it'll do a decent job. I've knocked this thread from early on because i just don't see how in reality it's helping anyone at all.

I thought the message was don't polish because waxing replaces the need? Hopefully we've established that polishing and waxing are two different stages in the overall process, so is this now just a overview of various waxes?

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
It's too confusing to be of any real use to anybody though, it seems like ultimately what you're saying is just buy anything that's already well established in car cleaning circles because it'll do a decent job. I've knocked this thread from early on because i just don't see how in reality it's helping anyone at all.

I thought the message was don't polish because waxing replaces the need? Hopefully we've established that polishing and waxing are two different stages in the overall process, so is this now just a overview of various waxes?

It is a thrilling read like....

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
What's the point in these links? The Amazon one is a complete waste of time, half the people seem to refer to it as polish.

cupra fan

Nov 30, 2001
norfolk
Visit site
Still trying out products to achieve a constant showroom finish,have moved away from carnauba wax as it fades and dulls,so have moved to synthetic products and stumbled across a winning combination. good for a year so you can just wash your car and it looks like its just been polished! and stays looking really good,these products are a real joy to use,with fantastic results!

Products used car paint - carlack 68 - turtlewax hard shell shine
wheels - turtle wax gloss guard sealer
tyres and black trim - turtlewax wet n black

Great products that will last,without breaking the bank well worth a try!

MattMK5

Jul 7, 2013
:lol::lol:

Can I ask how you know this is good for a year, when the last post was only 3 months ago?

Synthetics are good but will never provide a gloss like an actual wax...

why-the-hell-is-this-thread-still-going.jpg

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
The Car-Lack68 and Turtle Wax Gloss Guard were the same two products which were mentioned last time lol the only revolutionary new product is another one from the Turtle Wax range.

This thread is outstandingly confusing and full of duff information, I'm impressed it's not been chucked in the scrapyard yet.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise