help a brother out? :)

mickywat55

Jan 18, 2012
Few requests for the good people of scn :)

(1) looking for pics of Ibiza sport tdis running a cupra spoiler with cupra tail lights but standard sport back bumper

(2) pics with just the cupra tail lights and standard spoiler and back bumper

(3) pics must be with cars at standard height

(4) pics of stuff people have hanging from there rear view mirror.. lanyards, air fresheners etc

(4) pics of Ibizas with a few subtle decals nothing over the top

(5) pics of Ibizas with just a tinted sunstrip nothing else tinted

(6) pics of ibizas with back three windows tinted and a sunstrip

Ibiza must be lc9z black aswell cheers

sorry for the long request but do your best :)

ps I know this site was built with a search button but im more or less new an could spend a lifetime trying to find all this lol

Last edited:

wrayvon

May 9, 2011
Bingley
Few requests for the good people of scn :)

(1) looking for pics of Ibiza sport tdis running a cupra spoiler with cupra tail lights but standard sport back bumper

I don't have cupra tail lights but I do have a cupra spoiler:

IMG_20140301_144208.jpg

That appears to be the only pic I have of it...I can get a better one later if you like :)

mickywat55

Jan 18, 2012
I don't have cupra tail lights but I do have a cupra spoiler:

IMG_20140301_144208.jpg

That appears to be the only pic I have of it...I can get a better one later if you like :)
hey thanks for the reply :) aye if ya wouldn't mind getting a pic maybe from a different angle to give me an idea cheers :D

Roffel

Dutch Newbie
Jan 6, 2011
Netherlands
www.teamibiza.net
Why dont you go looking on this forum yourself? You have alot of cupra's here and I think that it needs a very little imagenation of how it should look..
The cupra spoiler is just an upstanding lip thats about 2 inches, so nothing really different than the normal spoiler.
The bootlights are to far from the bumper to be in contrast with the spoiler AND/OR the rearbumper.
The rearbumper, taillight and spoiler are in no contrast to the lowering of the car.
The question is, why do you want these pictures? Are you thinking about changing them?
It really isnt offensive but your list of demands isnt quite logical..

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.