Ongoing's LCR

Feb 26, 2013
Mine shall eventually look rubbish . Cars are just so much effort ha just been doin bits and bats on it since ive got it lol

Always the way, the only way to have a mint car is not to drive it, but then what's the point in that? Ive got a customer who doesn't drive the car i detail for him he just looks at it.....

Feb 26, 2013
Some people look at cars as master pieces rather than than cars, each to there own I prefer to drive a nice clean car

Feb 26, 2013
Well the day is upon me...... Snetterton

Oil & Filter changed and a quick wash...

Got to the track all safe....

Pre track time selfie, with the co pilot aka stig

only joking.....

right down to business....

well after a good few laps the time came to come off the track and I'm glad to say it was without any problems....

I had a really good time and can't wait to get back out there.

A big thanks to Mike Carter for the photos and Brad Barker for sorting the track day

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Great pics mate :)

Looks like you had a sweet time on track and the car did you proud. Mine never missed a beat when I've been on track, they love it and go like stink :)

Feb 26, 2013
Yeah it was a really good day, cant wait for the next one, just need some better seats to make it better

Feb 26, 2013
Its been a while since I've updated & if I'm honest the car has been neglected :ban:

So new splitter:

I then decided to have a play with my old splitter:

I've also touched up my worst side skirt end & jacking cover:

Please excuse the dirt....

I've also had a few bits flocked, I'm not 100% sure on them though:

Then retouch of the discs

then followed up by this bloody happening again:

The starter motor packed up... it turned out to be a faulty connection, I'm now getting good at swapping these over.

Next up ???????? more power... better handling..... or looks?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.