After a day of detailing LCR 225 - Photos

DlllonJ

BAM
Apr 27, 2014
Bedfordshire
Well the weather finally held out long enough for me to give the LCR a good bit of TLC since I brought it last weekend.

Unfortunately I didn't have any Clay or Wax but it got a good polish and sealant . When pay day comes at the end of the month I'm planning to buy a nice little range of Meguires Shampoo, Clay, Polish etc and tub of DoDo Juice Wax

It came out nice and has a decent shine considering there's no wax and it's silver.

jasecx

Jun 9, 2012
Perth
Really good results for SRP!

I gave my Arctic Grey Leon a clay a few weeks ago as part of a 2 day detail & made such a difference before going on to the polishing.

jasecx

Jun 9, 2012
Perth
More of a "during & after"......

Polished some of the worst areas by hand with quite a harsh cutter, G3 I think it was.
Then machine polished first Megs Ultimate Compound, then a Sonus finishing compound which left a perfect surface for the wax.

jasecx

Jun 9, 2012
Perth
Yeah I had to do all this at my mates house.
I'm the same, car's out on the street with no access to either a hose or power for a polisher.

That's basically my only requirement for when it comes to me buying a house haha

DlllonJ

BAM
Apr 27, 2014
Bedfordshire
I haven't ever used a machine polisher, I do it by hand. I'd love to see the results after a full clay and machine polish and wax.

Yeah I know the feeling mate, a nice drive and a outside tap are on my list for a house lol

jasecx

Jun 9, 2012
Perth
That was my first time using a MP, was much easier than I expected. It was a dual action one which meant it was very difficult to do any damage haha