My new 2007 FR 'Jaffa Cake'

phillpotts92

Buy Cheap, Buy Twice! :D
Oct 2, 2010
Bristol.
www.seatcupra.net
Kind of. You know the cooler well on the other end there is a X marked on it and it connects to the turbo. If you put the blanking plate in between there it doesn't allow any gasses through.

marksy93

In an Ibiza..FR This Time
Aug 26, 2010
N.Yorkshire
Update is well over due - now have drilled Zimmerman discs front and rears and they look awesome! Also aren't that bad ;)

New air filter & pd160 air intake have arrived ;) so when I get time they will be fitted

After having my car up on a ramp my turbo is on its way out :( so looking for a pd150 ASAP! Also bushes are starting to wear a bit so thinkin of poly bushes :)

marksy93

Aug 26, 2010
N.Yorkshire
So well over due update - full set of tyres on *Toyo Proxes* & full set of drilled discs + pads on.

Still need to sort out the EGR Cooler & then carry on with he plans :)

marksy93

Aug 26, 2010
N.Yorkshire
Well it's nearly been 2 years since my last update for you guys! Lots of news....

The Ibiza FR went roughly 2 years ago, very sad day :( but was replaced by a VW Bora 1.9 TDi Highline running the PD130. That has all the toys inc leather (heated) winter pack, cruise control...etc that's now sold to make way for the new motor! Next weekend the Audi S3 will be on my drive, as much as I'd love a new one it's not, I've got the original ;) 1.8T 20V AMK 210bhp version.

What updates have you guys got??

Chris_a_73

1.2L Ibiza Mk4 '07
Oct 27, 2009
Guildford and Bristol (uni)
I've been without my Ibiza for a while now as well - had an MX5 for about a year and a half :)

Much better, plenty of hooning!

IMG_6544_zpsff87d3a1.jpg

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.