Custom grey 280 arrived

JF77

Oct 28, 2003
Derby
Visit site
not matter how i try it always looks white in the pictures. park next to a white car and it doesnt.
....and yes theres a fault on the sensor

-=Rob=-

Beer or Car?
Dec 14, 2002
South West
Visit site
Looks very nice and does look white, although can see some grey/blue in there too.

That's what the dynamic does, looks a slightly off white most of the time, but in different lights you get a light grey or baby blue tinge. If you saw a Nevada white next to a dynamic you'd tell the difference instantly. My local dealer had both parked next to each other and you really can tell the difference!

Nice car J :)

kevlaa

Altea Stylance / Arona FR Evo
Oct 12, 2010
s.wales
I prefer that over the usual white which I like a lot but that's different and I like that more! Good colour choice :)

BenN

Feb 28, 2014
I saw this Leon Cupra in Custom Dynamic Grey at this years Croft BTCC race, fell in love and was the colour of choice for my Ibiza Cupra. Yet to see it on an Ibiza, but IMO its stonking on the Leon. Great choice, and hopefully this image helps you guys differentiate against white abite more :)

Its one of those colours that only stands out against other cars, almost have to look twice!

IMG_2991_zps75979fac.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2011

À view out of my office window.....it's the grey one!!!

That certainly does look gray! And nice too.

However, what are you doing parking it next to all those other cars? Bound to end in tears, given other people are careless, selfish muppets who don't give a toss who's car they open their doors into ;) It should be on its own with nothing but free air around it (even if that does mean walking 5 miles to wherever you are going).

That's what I'd do anyway :D

BenN

Feb 28, 2014
that certainly does look gray! And nice too.

However, what are you doing parking it next to all those other cars? Bound to end in tears, given other people are careless, selfish muppets who don't give a toss who's car they open their doors into ;) it should be on its own with nothing but free air around it (even if that does mean walking 5 miles to wherever you are going).

That's what i'd do anyway :d

+1 :)

JF77

Oct 28, 2003
Derby
Visit site
It's a works carpark and spaces are limited, so you have to take the risk. Generally every one is careful. Never got a ding in my K1 after 5 years.

kevlaa

Altea Stylance / Arona FR Evo
Oct 12, 2010
s.wales
I would be taking note of reg numbers every time I parked for sure! I always check where I park and it's only a altea lol

-=Rob=-

Beer or Car?
Dec 14, 2002
South West
Visit site
It should be on its own with nothing but free air around it (even if that does mean walking 5 miles to wherever you are going).

That's what I'd do anyway :D

Me too, much to the wife's annoyance! But The amount of times I see some careless to55 pot opening their doors onto other peoples cars regardless of care is quite often, very very annoying ... Grrrr

RabRS

Aug 25, 2014
It's odd, sometimes I think it looks pretty cool, others I wonder why it's in primer... :lol:

But then I'm a polisher, and I tend to prefer cars that I can get some serious shine on. :D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members