What did you and your MK2 do today?

Mahoney_cuprak1

Feb 16, 2014
Cumbria
Gave the car a good clean ready for winter
2fc2a0b89f87bc3bbb4aede13e91d043.jpg
3740449f6eb900cbf9c6071ffb28a1ee.jpg

But noticed this underneath the rear wiper, my paints started to bubble :( anyone else's done this?
c7ff3841251cea55bd1e5d8ce8f47e1d.jpg

STU3Y

Nov 11, 2013
Kent
Mine has done this also where the water sits under the window. Its a design fault. You could run a bead of clear silicone along the gap which would solve the problem and wouldn't really notice as long as it was done neatly.

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
Fitted some LED bulbs (from HID Direct) for the daytime running lights and a new rear wiper. All service parts now here to be fitted when it goes in for MOT too.

nick-fr

Jun 9, 2014
bristol
Realised this morning that my front passenger door wont open from the outside but will from the inside, works fine until its locked again and now its working normally.

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Realised this morning that my front passenger door wont open from the outside but will from the inside, works fine until its locked again and now its working normally.
Mine did the same about a year ago......ended up needing to get the locking unit replaced........ :(

O/S/R door did the same 1 month later! :cry:

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Next car is going to be a sleeper. Absolutely sick and tired of charvers wanting to play, older men in big cars showing how small their willy is, young men who are jealous, and women who are for some reason offended by a fast looking car.

Joshkcupra

Local Retard
Aug 21, 2012
Gravesend, Kent
Next car is going to be a sleeper. Absolutely sick and tired of charvers wanting to play, older men in big cars showing how small their willy is, young men who are jealous, and women who are for some reason offended by a fast looking car.

That's the best part of it though, because when you destroy them they're like

CharlySkunkweed

Aug 10, 2014
Northern Ireland

I changed from an Impreza to the Leon and one thing I notice is that no one pays any attention to me now. I kinda miss it TBH. It was nice to take the high ground and let them fly off down the road while you go about your business.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members