What's your mileage so far?

JamMonkey

Mar 9, 2008
Cheshire
I'm being total thick, how do i find total mileage.
Looked everywhere i could see it in long term but it reset at 100 hours.

Now i can't find it.

Matt

adstalker

Nov 5, 2010
Darlington
Picked up 1st September 2014 and now have 1900 miles on it (have also been to Turkey for a week of that). Expecting to do between 25-30K miles this year.

TMO

Feb 15, 2008
Stafford, Staffs
I'm being total thick, how do i find total mileage.
Looked everywhere i could see it in long term but it reset at 100 hours.

Now i can't find it.

Matt

Should be on the lower left of your MFD, don't know about the standard cruise control but if you have ACC then you need to turn it off otherwise the target cruise speed takes it's place.

Rokerlad

Sep 25, 2004
East of Eden
3300 in just over 3 months. I find myself just going out for pointless drives in it as I love driving it ...the power...the handling. Need to calm down a little as I'm on a 10K a year PCP deal.

Ballon

Jul 13, 2014
Wimbledon
10 days old and only 110 miles, weathers been good so the KTM duke 690R gets used. Off to North Lincolnshire tomorrow so will put another 500 on the clock.

Albie999

Sep 12, 2014
184 FR just over 3 weeks old, and just hit the 2000 mile mark, not bad going in that short a time

Had a first real good long run in it yesterday (350 miles round trip), motorway and some back roads, and averaged just over 54 MPG, which I thought wasn't to bad. Hoping as the engine loosens up more, that MPG might increase

StevenM

Apr 2, 2013
^^^^ looks like you'll be hitting a similar average to me Albie, mine's June 13 and I've just hit 47k.

Sent from my piece of shite iPhone - according to Muz.

Albie999

Sep 12, 2014
My usual journey to work is a 122 mile round trip. The going is all motorway, and usually get around the 50-54 mpg, depending on traffic. The return journey is via A roads (so I don't have to pay bridge toll fair), and I get around the 48-49 mpg (which I would expect on A roads) ... so that averages out usually around 51mpg .. not to bad really

Did you find yours got better as the engine was run in?

StevenM

Apr 2, 2013
My round trip is 116 but I spend some days on site visits so it changes weekly.

I didn't really notice any improvement with time/mileage, it seems to have been fairly consistent from day one.
The life average is 53 odd and tank to tank varies from 51-56ish. I get below 50 on some journeys and as much as low 60s on others.

EoinM

My round trip is 116 but I spend some days on site visits so it changes weekly.

I didn't really notice any improvement with time/mileage, it seems to have been fairly consistent from day one.
The life average is 53 odd and tank to tank varies from 51-56ish. I get below 50 on some journeys and as much as low 60s on others.

Pretty identical to mine, 75 miles each way and stop start traffic in the last 5/first 5 miles of that. Have seen a couple of mpg improvement alright since new, currently sitting at 24k km at 6 months old.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.