Just had revo re-map!!!

Bones46

Aug 28, 2012
Hello everyone iv been on here for ages always reading up on stuff but never posting.... So thought id write a little bit about my car!

I brought my Leon cupra r 2004 model a few years ago with 62,000 miles on it... Was and still is the best all round car iv owned. Now after having the wheels done and general service work... I decided it needed alittle more kick... I have spent ages reading the many debates on what re-map to go for but revo was just down the road and done by a company called the Phirm... I had work done with them on a old mk2 gti so knew of their good reputation.... I rang them and they explained everything to me ... Few hours later im sitting at their workshop having the revo installed... They took the time to chat and make me feel welcome etc ... Then the drive home... It was not a violent as i had been expecting but was a distinct improvement and i could feel the extra power ... The car felt more eager to go and did so in a faster and smoother way!
So now im happy as i still have a smooth normal driving car around town and a more responsive and faster car out on the b roads... Id recommend the phirm all day as they were brilliant ... Not many people praise good work so thought i would!
Hope this helps other people

Bones46

Aug 28, 2012
He said he couldnt give me an exact figure as think something was not working right but he said he be very confident around the 260bhp mark ... To be honest the car felt and drove better so im happy!!! Might put it on a rolling road when i get a chance

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
not dodgy, if road logging to confirm settings safe etc, but not as good as before/after dyno and full smoke leak check so gains are black and white so to speak

If they dont have a dyno, like many place dont have then no dyno...

These are old cars now, and no two seem the same or respond the same which is where I dont believe any generic map can be ideal for every car, when they have some "life" under their belt

nd-photo.nl

Mar 6, 2012
The Netherlands
www.nd-photo.nl
giphy.gif

Coffeelio

That new guy
Aug 29, 2014
Scotland
I got in contact with the revo dealer in Glasgow and asked if there was any deals coming up and he wrote back saying they have made their own software up and it was made by an ex revo technik engineer and it's only £349 inc vat so I'm pretty excited to try that out.

Cupra Ross

Breaks things............
May 15, 2005
Edinburgh, Scotland
I got in contact with the revo dealer in Glasgow and asked if there was any deals coming up and he wrote back saying they have made their own software up and it was made by an ex revo technik engineer and it's only £349 inc vat so I'm pretty excited to try that out.

I had my first Leon mapped at Star Performance in Dysart when I lived in Edinburgh. Give them a call, it might be worth the drive? http://www.starperformance.co.uk/tuning.htm

Bones46

Aug 28, 2012
Thanks for confirming they dont have to be on a dyno... (Although it is now on the to-do list) ... The car runs far better and the guy took it up the road a few times and done some stuff and fiddled about with it.. Then told me to go out see what i thought and come back... Was very happy paid my £349+VAT and its was a nice drive back... Have a little one in the car all this week so not really tried it out apart from the longest way home i could think off on the day... Pottering around at 30mph since then hahaha but weekends here soon!!!!!!!!����������

Last edited:

Bones46

Aug 28, 2012
As everyone on here says mate def go for it.... Iv been thinking about it for months....

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.