what have you done to your car today ?

The Swede

Viking
Nov 23, 2013
North of the wall
Polished a turd today. Well, when I say polished I mean washed and waxed. Looked like CACA before and to be honest the car needs bodywork and an entire respray, which would be much more than it's worth. I'm letting it turn into a winter beater instead.
e9KGXVV.jpg

Rolled down the parking lot and saw something nicer (less poop) so I tried to swap the little shitbox for a datsun. They guy wasn't willing to trade though and I can't understand why...

Kc0mw44.jpg

Last edited:

David McMahon

Jul 15, 2014
Front discs and pads today, I need to sort out N/S CV boot and O/s strut cover tomorrow I didn't realise the Master cylinder has two bleed nipples!

nd-photo.nl

Mar 6, 2012
The Netherlands
www.nd-photo.nl
Was able to put in Octane 102 petrol (Competition102) in. Wasnt able to test it out properly, as the missus dont respond well to the condition: Throttle position = 100% very well :p

Fuel economy was better though, was able to surpass the 250Km on a half tank. Im at 260km and have 1 indicator stripe left before half of the tank is empty.

Last edited:

Sean886

May 15, 2014
I ****ed up!

Fitted new TIP and 007. Attempted the n249 bypass but sheared the nipple in the inlet manifold.

:'( :'( :'(

atconc

Jul 1, 2013
Picked up from the garage after the following wallet battering list:

* Full service
* New front disks and pads
* New plastic undertray
* New dogbone mount
* New offside front droplink
* Wheel balance
* Miltek cat back non res exhaust

Car feels great again and pleased with the miltek as far as I could tell in stop start driving in the rain it's not too loud for normal driving but adds a nice note when giving it some boot! Hopefully will dry up enough so I can try with the Windows down sometime soon...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Alexis27

Dec 20, 2009
Manchester
Two new Michelin Pilot Sport 3s for the front. The old ones lasted 16,250 miles, which isn't too bad.

4mm still left on the rears.

rob929

Dec 27, 2012
plymouth
Gearbox oil changed and 2 vredrestine tyres ordered. Also counting down the days till the 4 attempt of respraying the front end. Fingers crossed it match this time. Still choosing exact colour for wheels.:think:

stupot_1982

Oct 26, 2012
upgrades...

Pulled out wishbones and refurbed with a nice coat of Hammerite, poly front bushes, and cast TT rears, also new ball joints. Whipped out the suspension and replaced with Prosports and some nice new oem bearings and mounts. Replaced both track rod ends. Cleaned up and painted drop links. Also installed 15mm spacers on the front, no spacers for the rear yet...;)

Booked it in for four wheel alignment..£65

minute

Aug 15, 2013
Accrington
Fitted a Cobra exhaust downpipe with sports cat, and Osram nightbreaker UL bulbs ready for winter. I had a Cobra res catback fitted last month, which was rubbing to begin with, then the downpipe started leaking so I replaced it with the Cobra (should have bought the full 3" system instead of 2 seperate 2.5" parts. Hindsight eh!). Sounds immense on boost, I can finally enjoy it. Shame about the crap weather :censored:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise