help help help please help

andygrim

Sep 1, 2014
Was driving home from work my car has run ok for a couple of days so I floored it in second then five minutes after that it was running rough couldvthis really be the pcv valve surely it would be like it all the time?

andygrim

Sep 1, 2014
I made a decision today I think I am going to take it somewhere to get it done really not confident

andygrim

Sep 1, 2014
I made a decision today I think I am going to take it somewhere to get it done really not confident

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
If I was you Id do as you say and get it smoke tested. You could do everything peeps are recomending and still have the same problem only now you may have introduced more errors with the extra mods. :)

leegreenaway

Sep 1, 2013
Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales
I used to be hesitant myself when doing work on the car but to be fair, the guides on here are spot on! That and a bit of common sense and a haynes manual backup :) now I can't wait to tinker! I won't be rebuilding any engines any time soon though lol

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
I used to be hesitant myself when doing work on the car but to be fair, the guides on here are spot on! That and a bit of common sense and a haynes manual backup :) now I can't wait to tinker! I won't be rebuilding any engines any time soon though lol

The guides are great but his symptoms could be various things. Daft ripping stuff off the engine until you know for sure.

andygrim

Sep 1, 2014
I also like to tinker mate but need my car Monday morning for work I am no edd China haha

andygrim

Sep 1, 2014
Got the car back from the garage did a smoke test was all fine looked
At the pcv valve was all fine and clear don't know what else to do :(

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.