What is your car's Dyno Figures

runnerpart2

Runnerpart2
May 23, 2009
Leeds
What is your car's Dyno Figures?

Plan and simple post your cars Figures up on here show everyone what you have under the hood, Horse power, Torque, Mods and Dyno print outs :cartman:

Seat Leon Cupra TDI 198BHP 440nm/324 lb/ft

* Full Turbo back exhaust
* Remap Derv Doctor
* Upgrade pancake pipe SFS
* Deleted EGR

Another Dyno run coming soon!

Runnerpart2

Last edited:

BenG

Ben
Oct 26, 2011
Cove Bay, Aberdeen
2004 FR TDI

Clutch-friendly custom remap from R T e c h:

175hp
300lb ft.

Stainless cat-back exhaust
Cold-air intake into standard airbox
Engine otherwise standard

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 alloys, downsized to 16" with 205/55 tyres, saving 4kg a corner vs standard wheels

Superpro front wishbone, anti-roll bar & dogbone bushes.

Everything else boggo.

Badger

Dec 2, 2012
Newcastle, Staffs
2004 Seat Ibiza TDI - 230bhp & 410ft/lbs

GTB1756VK with vacuum conversion
Honda S2000 OEM Air filter
Miltek De-cat downpipe with GTB Flange
MIJ Performance Custom 2.5" Exhaust
Hidden-power.co.uk GTB1756VK Remap
Darkside SMF + Sachs SRE Organic Clutch Kit.
4 BAR MAP Sensor
Forge FMIC
Stealth EGR Delete

Dan FR

Meth addict. Stage 2+ Yo!
Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
May aswell add my old TDI specs, PD130.

S2000 airfilter, custom heat shield and air feed,
Free flowing de-cat exhaust (1 silencer)
All boost pipes replaced for hard pipes with upgraded SMIC (SFS red pipe, EGR delete etc.)
Probably more...

182hp (155whp) and 342 lb/ft (312ish lb/ft at wheels)

R - Tech mapping and Dyno results - map was a lot more aggressive when i finished with it but never Dyno'd it again

Last edited:

smokeyjoe

Apr 6, 2009
n.ireland boy :)
Not sure we're to start lol have had numerous vags but the 2 most impressive were:

Seat Ibiza fr tdi 2006

Only mod was straight through pipe and decat

Power figures were initially 183bhp and 324lbft but was only standard KKK so decided to turn boost down from 1.7 to 1.5 bar boost end result was 174bhp and 297lbft so didn't loose that much.

Most impressive was kind of a home brew lol was a pd130 bora egr delete full straight through exhaust 1756 hybrid front mount inter cooler standard clutch which I believe had 160k on it :( as this was kind of a budget build didn't change this end results were 210bhp and 320lbft sadly the torque did suffer here fuelling and boost had to be shifted up the rev range to save the clutch these power figures were achieved with 1.8bar boost this turbo was rated for 2bar

All mapping done by myself

Ibiza fr tdi http://youtu.be/mvH1NIfoyGo

Bora 130 hybrid http://youtu.be/F_oC_HzrakA

Last edited:

wul3er

Mar 22, 2014
North Lanarkshire
Just got mines mapped and Dyno'd today.

199 bhp and 325 lb of torque.

It's a 2005 FR with Stainless from cat back and a cone filter.

Is everyone with the FR still running standard clutch. I'm wondering how long it's likely to last.

GTJEDI

Jan 26, 2012
Alloa, Central Scotland
I bought mine in feb 2012 already mapped and was told it was revo which the figures seem to back up.My flywheel started chapping so in jan 2013 I did a solid flywheel conversion including clutch and it has been fine since.It was not an uprated clutch.

Driving style also comes in to it.

AL

R7 Adam.

Oct 29, 2008
Hull
Mk 4 Cupra TDI

Ibiza Cupra Mk 4
140k on the clock.
- stage two Turbo dynamic hybrid
- RS Tuning map
- 2.5inch Miltrex down pipe
- 2.5 inch Dark side custom straight through system
-EGR delete
Forge inter cooler pipe upgrade.
Everything else standard just looked after well and serviced regularly. Also had the injectors timing set correctly by a VAG tech, apparently the individual injector timing has a big tolerance? Hence why some TDI's are better than others as standard? Seem to smooth the engine out!
240bhp & 370 Ftlb tourque.

If someone can tell me how to attach a photo, I'll post the Dyno graph.

Some interesting data about the value of the recent upgrades of the exhurst & inter cooler
Are as follows!
The standard car was 160ish!
The hybrid and map took it to 223bhp
The claims for the forge inter cooler upgrade is in the region of 5 to 9 bhp ?
The claims for the down pipe and system are fairly wide, however a conservative estimate would say around 10 bhp.
Combinded we have seen 240bhp, which is about correct 10 for the exhurst and 7 for the inter cooler upgrade.
Hopefully I will find out how to post a photo, as the real benefits is in Tourque. Big gains in the midrange, levels off, then gains again at the top!
Currently MAF's out on the DYNO at 4300rpm but on the road pull all the way around until 4750rpm. Great fast road set up, and ocational track use!
Hope you find it interesting!
All the best Adam.

Last edited:

wul3er

Mar 22, 2014
North Lanarkshire
You can upload to Dropbox, Photo bucket or any other storage site and share it on here. I'm sure photo bucket has a link you copy and paste to here and it'll display the pic.

It's just been pointed out to me that I could be reading my Dyno printout wrong. I might have in the region of 340-345 lb/ft

LB88

Feb 9, 2014
Nottingham
Seat leon fr pd170 btcc kit 19" rs6 alloys dpf delete custom built exhaust stage 2 remap (cc tuning)

207 bhp
301ft/lb

I got it upto 235 bhp but was very smokey and a lot of power on the standard clutch so brought it down to a safe power.

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
seat leon Cupra R 396 bhp, 386 lbs ft torque with APR V3.4 stage 2+ WMI race file

Oh is this for diesels.....

Seat leon fr tdi mk2 shark stage 2+ 242 bhp and 361 lbs ft torque

Seat Ibiza fr tdi stage 1 Revo 172 bhp 304 lbs ft torque

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise