Time It Takes From Vehicle Arriving At Dealership For It Being Delivered?

Harry213

Aug 11, 2014
West Midlands
Hi guys!

I've been given my registration for the car today! I've also been told that the car will arrive at the dealership on the 16/11/14 which is Sunday and that I will get a call to arrange delivery of the car to me!

I was wondering how long does this take?

Last edited:

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Once the dealer has the relevant numbers then it's easy to do the paperwork, just hoe the psi goes smoothly.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Always picked what I wanted, This time however my car was registered with private plate on it

MOzR1

Oct 13, 2014
Dealers have a list of plates, either they let you pick one or they pick for you.

Has been the case when I've bought a new motorbike from a dealer too but my car has been sourced direct from SEAT UK by a broker, not a dealer therefore SEAT gave it its plate when it landed in the UK.

The local SEAT dealer to my broker will carry out the PDi. I guess thats the difference.

MOzR1

Oct 13, 2014
If SEAT UK have plated the car it will start with either K or O, does it?

It doesn't actually, its a GU64 number. Maybe SEAT UK sourced it back from a dealer????

Either way, I don't care I get my new car in a week, just repeating what the broker told me....

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
It doesn't actually, its a GU64 number. Maybe SEAT UK sourced it back from a dealer????

Either way, I don't care I get my new car in a week, just repeating what the broker told me....

basically the car has been delivered to dealer and they have plated it like the would normally.

MOzR1

Oct 13, 2014
Makes sense, the broker is in Brighton.

Ignore my last about SEAT UK registering it, duff gen....

Last edited:

Harry213

Aug 11, 2014
West Midlands
My broker who are based in Manchester told me they source there cars from a dealership in Leeds so reg starts with YE

Also got some good news which was that dealership have taken delivery of the car and it should be delivered to me on the 13th November!!!

Harry213

Aug 11, 2014
West Midlands
I've enquired with brokers and the dealer they are using one of the dealers as Marty mentioned

In regards to several pre fixes for Yorkshire you a correct however YE is the prefix used when a car is registered in the Leeds area

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.