what have you done to your car today ?

Dave_c85

Dec 1, 2013
Fixed my leaky doors yesterday, was much easier than I thought and it got a good test today as it Pissed it down. No more soaking sills now :)

Last edited:

RACK

Oct 22, 2014
Rotherham
Did front lights, now have sidelight LED's and some osram nightbreaker headlights. Far better than the mix match that was in them

rossi46

Jan 1, 2011
Kent
Fixed my leaky doors yesterday, was much easier than I thought and it got a good test today as it Pissed it down. No more soaking sills now :)

How did you go about it? My driver door sill seems to have a tonnes of water sitting on it when I open it if it's been raining. Don't want it getting bad and into the foot wells.

Stage 2 LCR

Dave_c85

Dec 1, 2013
How did you go about it? My driver door sill seems to have a tonnes of water sitting on it when I open it if it's been raining. Don't want it getting bad and into the foot wells.

Stage 2 LCR
There is a really good guide on here if you search for leaky doors ypu will find it. It's pretty straightforward, the hardest and most important part is getting all of the old stuff off in the area where it is perished.

Cupra Ross

Breaks things............
May 15, 2005
Edinburgh, Scotland
Fitted new drop links and Lemforder lower control arms and ball joints on both sides :)

D58712A4-0258-4FBF-B4F5-3896D3902422.jpg

FE8C1EA1-BAFE-4753-98F6-91D9F8BD2E24.jpg

9E63F7BE-356D-4178-8E87-6EB12A3E4140.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sean886

May 15, 2014
Had quite a busy evening.

Started of with a stuck shut bonnet So iI took the badge out and fiddled around until it opened.

I dismantled, cleaned, greased and refitted the catch.

I painted the front s matt black

Whilst that was drying I fitted new sidelights and fog bulbs. Refitted the s badge and then raised the car into the air to fit my yellow powerflex dogbone bushes!

RACK

Oct 22, 2014
Rotherham
Oil and filter done yesterday, bought new Mintex pads for front and rear today and now pricing up cat back system and 80mm tip, not sure if to go full induction lot of keep airbox and green filter though

chrissgoduk

Jun 22, 2011
somerset
robbing gits

have just order another centre cap as I have had another stolen:censored::censored::censored:
I wouldn't mind but they are only 6 quid.
I would rather the (NICE PERSON) knocked on the door and asked for it.
rather than screw driver my alloy to get it out

RACK

Oct 22, 2014
Rotherham
Cheers for that, I had thought about HIDs but I already have them in my dipped beam so I just needed something better than my standard El Cheapo bulbs for the main beam.

Find them really good mate, can see a lot more than the oe bulbs that were in before

Just ordered some Butyl tape from ebay now as when had to fix the door lock the seal had to be broke and I didn't sort it then....... hinsight is an awesome thing :censored:

Sherwin

Oct 30, 2014
Drive her with a smile on my face as it's the first day in 2 months iv had full power and no engine light :)

rossi46

Jan 1, 2011
Kent
Just repaired driver door seal curtesy of the thread provided by lee69. All appears good apart from the rear window locking button does not appear to work. Hopefully a fuse!

Stage 2 LCR

RACK

Oct 22, 2014
Rotherham
Door seal done. Only took 32mins and that's takin into account me sendin a few texts while doin it lol

The guides on here are bang on!!