Locking my car with the dog in it

Sherwin

Oct 30, 2014
How do I turn off the inside PIR sensors so the dog doesn't set the alarm off AGAIN

Sherwin

Oct 30, 2014
Wow I'm talking a mater of seconds after walking him for hours I nipped to the newsagents on the way home and alarm was screaming its nuts off. How dare you make me out as a bad pet owner

Sherwin

Oct 30, 2014
I haven't come across one I didn't know it it was pressing the lock button once and pressing twice turns them on that's what it was on my signum

Sherwin

Oct 30, 2014
Miniature jack Russell. I also had a German pointer but he was too bonkers and not trust worthy and we have a child in the way

AdamRoutley

Use The Force!!
Feb 22, 2007
Walsall
www.myspace.com
Wow I'm talking a mater of seconds after walking him for hours I nipped to the newsagents on the way home and alarm was screaming its nuts off. How dare you make me out as a bad pet owner

Would you leave a new born baby in a car for a "matter of seconds"..no. It's no different for a dog. It boils my piss that people think this is acceptable.

Sherwin

Oct 30, 2014
Would you leave a new born baby at home alone while going to work. No so how can you make that comparison?

sparkie1984

sparky
Aug 17, 2008
My huskies have stayed in my car for a short while a few times, it hasn't been hot when I've done it though.

I think your being a bit melodramatic Adam. A new born baby is massively different to a dog.

Fair enough in summer or when it's hot but I can't see an issue in the winter months.

Sherwin

Oct 30, 2014
I take my dog everywhere with me other than work he follows me everywhere without me shouting him he is beside me I wouldn't leave him in the car for more than 2 minutes and I'm always close enough that I could hear if he barked

Sherwin

Oct 30, 2014
Maybe il start tying him to a lamp post and see if someone pinches my companion

sparkie1984

sparky
Aug 17, 2008
YOUR A BAD PET OWNER!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though I wouldn't worry about it, there's normally a button to turn off the sensors

Sherwin

Oct 30, 2014
It would be a skill to tie an unborn one to a lampost but as the mrs is pregnant il start practising

sparkie1984

sparky
Aug 17, 2008
Well if you want to be as bad parent as you are dog owner I'd start practising.

Congrats on the baby though

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.