Locking my car with the dog in it

sparkie1984

sparky
Aug 17, 2008
Hopefully your taking my posts with the jokey way I meant it.

I was referencing you saying you won't be made to feel like a bad dog owner

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
I was yes my confusion is to why adam kicked off in the first place

I think hes just very passionate about animals and maybe jumped a bit...... there are plenty of numpties out there that won't think about the baking heat on even a mild day.

Btw no skill with newborns and lamp posts required.... standard choke chain will do it. :cartman:

burrell

Nov 27, 2009
Falkirk
On the subject of the original post and not tying unborn babies to lamp posts I believe the way to disable them is to lock the car by pressing the button once then within 3 seconds double click the lock button. I'm sure the alarm light will flash really quickly. I might be wrong but I'm sure I remember hearing this.

Sherwin

Oct 30, 2014
Haha cheers pal il have a play about later but il use the mrs in the car as she will move when we need to try.... Then again I get more response from the dog at times haha

Mikerr

Feb 16, 2014
plus.google.com
Pressing the lock button twice disables the alarm and the deadlocks, I fell foul of this a few months ago when my car was broken in to and the alarm didn't go off, not realising I'd been disabling it myself by pressing the button twice :s

matt_s

4 8 15 16 23 42
Dec 23, 2004
But, if you disable the sensors because the dog is in the car how will you know if someone smashes all the windows?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.