My K1 at last-New Alloys on

Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
They look awesome, where did you find them? What Et you running on them?

One of the best wheels for the car, and one of the most popular wheels if this season on the show scene. A lot of Dutch run them in the centre lock version.

Feb 16, 2013
North Wales
They look awesome, where did you find them? What Et you running on them?

One of the best wheels for the car, and one of the most popular wheels if this season on the show scene. A lot of Dutch run them in the centre lock version.

seen them for sale only 2 months old and not a scratch on them:funk:
running ET45,ya dont see many cars with them on tbh ;)

Feb 16, 2013
North Wales
Well guys,
i think ive gone quite mad recently but its for the best lol(car wise):cartman:
ive gone and got myself a low mileage set of bilstein B16 pss10's,presumably 1 of the best coilovers available for our cars:D
reading back ive only had the brand new H&R monotubes on 6 months and only done 1000 miles on them lol
this kit was way out of my budget at the time retailing around 1400-1500,i always remember Al saying if youre going coilovers buy the best lol
anyways ill be doing more track days this year so hopefully ill get some good use out of these

Feb 16, 2013
North Wales
removed my linea R grill today as its looking a bit worse for wear,carbon wraps peeling off and stonechips all over

over the winter it will get re-painted and wrapped so i put the ebay grill on,good fit to be honest and looks good unpainted ;)

Feb 16, 2013
North Wales
Bored today so i thought id have a go at wrapping the outer grill again and this time the 's' badge
the old stuff left tons of residue behind though

thought id try some 4d carbon this time

the 's' badge isnt perfect but once fitted it shouldnt be noticeable once slid back in,just need to paint the inner grill now

Feb 16, 2013
North Wales
Thinking of selling up guys,as you've seen with my thread it's very well specced and cared for and just needs the new front wing fitted to be 100% again
New coilovers and brakes recently,It won't be sold with the oz wheels on just the team dynamics,serious offers around £12,000

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.