Headlight protectors

Method

Aug 11, 2014
Bucks
Anyone care to enlighten me as to what headlight protectors are? or what they look like?

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Anyone care to enlighten me as to what headlight protectors are? or what they look like?
Plastic covers that fit over existing lens to protect from stone chips, bugs, squirrels, people and anything else that decides to chuck itself at your headlights. No use against walls, fences, cars or trucks. But you can draw rabbit ears on them so they are like shadows you make with your hands. Scares the hell out of people they think they are being followed by two giant rabbits.....;)

Last edited:

Method

Aug 11, 2014
Bucks
Plastic covers that fit over existing lens to protect from stone chips, bugs, squirrels, people and anything else that decides to chuck itself at your headlights. No use against walls, fences, cars or trucks. But you can draw rabbit ears on them so they are like shadows you make with your hands. Scares the hell out of people they think they are being followed by two giant rabbits.....;)

haha, thanks mate :p

Mr Lucky 13

May 30, 2012
May someone from this forum would like to sell a pair of protectors ?
Maybe not using anymore ? ;)

WEZ1963

Jun 11, 2014
Merseyside
Just be patient; I bought my LCR a few months ago and picked up a brand new pair off the Classifieds on here for £25 within 2 weeks of purchase.

Mr Lucky 13

May 30, 2012
I'm also would like to buy a pair of headlight protectors for my 1M.

I cannot add post in buy/sell section, so if anyone has a pair for sale, please send me private message.

Thanks ;) ;)

Mr Lucky 13

May 30, 2012
I'm looking for especially tinted already, but clear ones I can also buy and tint by myself ;) I want to use only for car gatherings, not for everyday usage.

About year ago I saw auction on ebay, but unfortunatelly I didn't win :cry: It was so cheap... I could even bid more and more and since that time nothing more. And I search almost everday.

thekingofming

Nov 25, 2007
Norfolk
I'm also would like to buy a pair of headlight protectors for my 1M.

I cannot add post in buy/sell section, so if anyone has a pair for sale, please send me private message.

Thanks ;) ;)

I tried to PM you, but you aren't accepting PMs. I have a set for sale, PM me your email and I can send some pictures.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.