Stoke-on-Trent/Staffordshire

Cupra 360x

Jun 6, 2013
No probs! I'm dyin do more to mine but with tax due and constant 'musts' popping up lately money for the batmobile is slim

Cupra 360x

Jun 6, 2013
They are nice and easy mate! Can do no end of effects did a really nice red carbon effect on one not too long ago was something a bit different :)

genezuk

Jul 1, 2014
Stoke On Trent
hey guys, sorry not been on and up for a meet, sort of bought a house which was a bit of a lastminute.com thing, but just managed to get the internet up and running, shame i missed the meet as i think i was free :\, will be up for the next one though :)

Badger

Dec 2, 2012
Newcastle, Staffs
Right peeps, what do you reckon we should do for a Christmas Meet?

I was thinking of the Darlaston Inn, just of the A34 in Stone - http://www.fayre-square.com/pub/darlaston-inn-stone/m2125/

https://goo.gl/maps/pQLXn

It has a reasonable size car park, cheap pub meals and Wacky Warehouse. I'm sure if we speak to the manager with confirmed numbers maybe he could section the car park for us? No promises.

Or how about something more Local to Stoke-on-Trent? Any ideas?

Last edited:

Lowe

Jan 8, 2012
Newcastle Under Lyme
Darlaston's a great pub, we go there a fair bit. Also seen it used for other club meets previously - not sure if that's a good or a bad thing depending on how people acted...

14th is the better weekend for me, but I can never 100% commit dates until much closer so if the majority find the other weekend better go with it. :)

Badger

Dec 2, 2012
Newcastle, Staffs
So far so good, I'll try and call the pub later to see if they haven't got those dates fully booked yet then I'll send a PM to my usual mailing list to get numbers :)

Badger

Dec 2, 2012
Newcastle, Staffs
Just called the Darlaston Inn, so far they have no bookings, but they informed me that they are due to take them in the next few weeks.

Both the 20th and 21st are free, and I think Sunday 21st December will be easier for most people? I'm going to start a new topic to keep it clean, I'll link it up shortly.