Stop Screw Adjustment 1749VC Hybrid

Dan FR

Meth addict. Stage 2+ Yo!
Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
As per below re cam

Back to the spool issue, has anything been done with the map or not? Do you want me to take a look at it for you, try a few changes to see if low down spool can be improved?

Last edited:

S10EAT

Jul 31, 2010
Eastbourne
As per below re cam

Back to the spool issue, has anything been done with the map or not? Do you want me to take a look at it for you, try a few changes to see if low down spool can be improved?

Dan, No changes to the map as of yet.

Sure I can send you the last map that was done, can you PM me an email address to send it to?

I might load the standard map on tomorrow just to test and see if low end spool is better on that since I've done the mr muscle clean and diesel purge.

Thanks,

S10EAT

Sep 29, 2008
Bradford
When I had my hybrid I got quite a bit of smoke whilst the turbo was spooling up, as said above it sounds like you're not getting any where near enough fuel.
Is there a specific reason you haven't had this mapped by a local reputable company?

Is the standard map you refer to the "original" or is it a stage 1 generic map you had before fitting the hybrid?

liquidsmoke

Jun 25, 2015
Did you ever get to the bottom of this issue? Reading this thread is basically exactly whats happening to my car, apart from I'm just running a stock map. I'm thinking the turbo is a bad one as it has been reconditioned recently before i got the car but might be poorly done.

Also - can anyone recommend a good turbo refurbishers?

Thanks!