My little old Leon Cupra R

LCR User

Stage...
Jan 17, 2006
Fokusicar - Are you using standard shocks on your LCR? The ride height looks perfect considering it's springs!! Top pics aswell....

ikhlaq206

Its all about the .:R
Jul 25, 2006
ovni yellow LCR is my dream and fokusicar you have the best LCR iv erver seen!
just subtle mods and it looks brilliant
the twin exhausts look too good, gives the lcr an even more powerful look
just plain royal wicked

karlosR

TORQUEY, NOISEY V6
Mar 10, 2006
BEDFORD
awesome pictures and car mate. i didn't think a twin exit exhaust would look right on a LCR, but i was wrong!

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
The car is sitting nice and low and you have managed to avoid the back end looking lower than the front which is good. Even the twin exhaust looks good (i'm not normally a fan)

Needs a nice set of 19inch BBS CH alloys now ;)

The graphics on the side are not to my taste but otherwise it's looking very good

fokusicar

Getting the job done.
Hi...haven't updated for a while...

Some news:
-replaced Eibach Pro-Street-S coilowers with KW variant 3
-fitted Quaife LDS...great stuff!
-Forge Motorsport FMIC
-K&N typhoon cold air intake (now when the IC is front mount, and there is no stock ICs to be in the way)
-Ferodo DS2500..improves brakeing a lot...feels on the track

grafitti-leon039245678-2.jpg

grafitti-leon043and9more.jpg

grafitti-leon063and9more.jpg

qs62bc.jpg

speeddaycroatia330jh9.jpg

JamJay

California Bound
Lovely car mate!!!! I want to ask 2 questions if you don't mind.
Far as I know is a litle hard to mount the rihgt exhaust pipe because of the spare wheel location, do you have a normal size spare wheel?
Regarding the Eibach springs I've purchased the Pro-kit model and I'm not pleased with the ride hight, I want to go lower and I've seen that Eibach Sportline springs lower very diferently the front from the rear (45-50mm front, 30mm rear) and that's the rison I've chosen Pro-kit. I see your car has the same front and rear ride hight. Did you make any other modifications?
Hope not to bother you with my questions and you'l excuse my poor engleash

Best regardes!!!!

Did you ever try the sportline's yourself? Surely they would both be -50mm springs, having 50mm at the front and 30mm at the back would just look silly.

Very nice car BTW FOKUSICAR :).

Lateman

That's one fantastic looking LCR!

Looks like you've got spacers in the back with those 18" Cupra R's on the 1st page pics. I was just wondering how wide are them spacers?

Aug 26, 2008
West Midlands
Did you ever try the sportline's yourself? Surely they would both be -50mm springs, having 50mm at the front and 30mm at the back would just look silly.

Very nice car BTW FOKUSICAR :).
Just checked the DPM Website and hes right its only 50mm front and 35mm rear they offer, even just called to double check!!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.