Goldie's LCR 'S6AT R',Revo Stage 2, Forge,Weitec,Quaife LSD...

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Haven,t updated for a while,just been keeping on top of the maintenance side of things.
Have to admit i'm at a bit of a cross roads with it as i feel that now maybe the time to sell ?,Will be having a serious think about putting it up for sale over the next few weeks so if anyone wants to pm me a serious offer for it i may consider it ??
Anyway gave it a good clean this week including polishing all the door shuts,
Here's a few pics :)

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Still on the Weitecs mate not sure how low it is,Ive just wound them down as much as i can without it rubbing or ruining the way it drives.Still gets over speed bumps easily enough :)

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Mine is higher than yours but still struggles with speed humps! Are the ones near you quite flat?! Lol.

You shouldn't raise it though, looks so well.

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Mine is higher than yours but still struggles with speed humps! Are the ones near you quite flat?! Lol.

You shouldn't raise it though, looks so well.

Thanks mate !
There is one speed bump right where i live which i have to go over every time i go out but luckily it's quite a flat one.Have to admit i do try and avoid them though :D

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Thanks mate !
There is one speed bump right where i live which i have to go over every time i go out but luckily it's quite a flat one.Have to admit i do try and avoid them though :D

Haha. I have to admit you know, I have just got back from bringing my Leon back home tonight and had to go over a few speed bumps and it felt better lol. Maybe it's all about technique ;)

Richy Cupra

Fully paid member
Jul 6, 2011
Essex
It's all about the classic snaking technique which seems to do the trick.

Glad you have decided to keep her though mate, fine example of a MK1 :D

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Cheers !,I don't think my technique is that great as at the top of my car shopping list is a new front splitter as mine is on it's last legs with some pretty nasty chunks missing out of it.

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Well the show season is pretty much over again for this year.As per usual i didn't get to half as many as i would of liked but i did make the effort with a few.
Missed out on Edition38 and Players which were two i really wanted to go to but theres always next year.
Anyway a few pics from the ones i did attend

GTI Springfest at Santapod

DC14 near Silverstone

GTI International at Shakespeare County Raceway

Now have a few plans for it over the winter months unless someone makes me an offer for it i can't refuse ??
If not i will be kicking of next year with Ultimate Dubs then again hopefully as many as i can get too,
Hope to see a few of you at some.

Last edited:

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Removed the flyeye tint today as i can't see a thing when i'm going to and from work now the crappy winter is here !.May put it back on again next year when the summer's on it's way ?

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Hey mate,Ive been looking for something different over the last couple of months as i thought i had taken the car as far as i could.But after lots of searching i just don't think i'm gonna find anything that comes close to it for the money i have.So i'm gonna stick with it and get the wheels refurbed as there looking a bit tired and then just enjoy it !

rainbird

Sep 3, 2012
Stick with it!

Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but much prefer the look of the front end without the FlyEye lights. Car sits really nicely.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members