what have you done to your car today ?

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
Tomorrow Doing cambelt, water pump, remove sump and clean, new oil and filter and hopefully fitting turbo back 3" system plus badger5 tip etc. possibly a bit much for one day but we will see.

Make sure you have a ball ended allen key/ heavily undercut extension and socket as the 4 bolts partially obscured by the bell housing will be a nightmare

Bouncerbeater

Old enough to know better
Mar 15, 2013
Gloucestershire
Well, managed to get cambelt and water pump done, oil and filter plus removal of sump, clean out pickup etc which turned out to be remarkably clean. Also replaced exhaust with full turbo back Blue Flame system with sports cat. Exhaust has made a good difference, all in all a good days work

JamieF

Dec 16, 2014
Cleethorpes
Today I did
  • front discs and pad
  • oil and filter change
  • coolant change
  • brake fluid change
  • replaced both track rods and rod ends
  • tracked it
  • regassed air con
  • changed plugs
  • temporarily repaired split servo hose

Think I did enough, 1 job I diddnt do a was an inner cv boot, I just couldnt be bothered to get ger covered in cv grease:(

FrixosLeon

Dec 6, 2013
These just came in the post today! Can't wait to test them out!!
1811eb4c0052b7c0d3cc2fd4716c71a7.jpg

85b8a1271e800ad7e2ece214eb587bd4.jpg

6dbb237491284262cd9fc4deef7399ea.jpg

Stuart83

Jan 2, 2007
Tamworth, Midlands
Nothing too exciting - replaced fuel filler cap, replaced dodgy esp button, fitted new LED courtesy lights in the front, fixed a rear courtesy light and replaced rear courtesy lights with LEDs.

Number plate festoons next :)

rob929

Dec 27, 2012
plymouth
Fitted my 3/4 front number plate. Not sure if I like it lol. Also took delivery of service kit for my dv and a cleaning kit for air filter. New boost gauge came yesterday so got stuff to be getting on with over xmas.

leegreenaway

Sep 1, 2013
Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales
Full suspension overhaul with powerflex rear bump stops and FK AKX dampers all round. Hell of a difference over the standard shocks & lowering springs. Has tightened everything up, feels like it handles better and sits nice on the drop :) will need to wait a little while for it to settle though! Off to get some new front tyres tonight then

Another thing checked off the list

Last edited:

chow

Dec 19, 2014
Hi guys, New to this forum so go easy on me eh lol... My question is I have got a FR bumper and want to put it on my accident repaired seat leon 2006. However the mechanics are saying it does not fit. Does anyone know whats up cheers in advance.
Also if anyone knows how to post a thread please tell me.

thefangio

Oct 20, 2011
Midlands
Nothing too exciting - replaced fuel filler cap, replaced dodgy esp button, fitted new LED courtesy lights in the front, fixed a rear courtesy light and replaced rear courtesy lights with LEDs.

Number plate festoons next :)

Where did you get the replacement ESP button from? Mine doesn't click now (after messing with it) so I need to do that sorted. Incidentally, so I'm using this thread correctly, I picked mine up from the garage today with a fresh MOT, new rear door lock module and... ...oh yeah, a brand new turbo the wrong side of Christmas!!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.