A properly upgraded leon interior

Thafussa

Jul 7, 2013
Willemstad, Curacao

That guy really inspired me ! :p;);)

Cost me about 605.18 Euro thats about 474.29 British Pound Sterling.

agree with you mate, looks like he has done a very good job, makes the standard interior look a bit shi7 to be honest

i bet it cost a fair bit tho!!

looking rather audi like, wish the interior looked and felt it standard...

its on my list of things to do, well i'll probably get them trimmed in alcantra, either grey black or red.

some german fella

If you have a £1000 to spare, these guys will do it for you...
http://www.theseatsurgeons.com/metadot/index.pl

...Don't think that includes the doors though. :(

If you have a £1000 spare you may as well get the leather seats from the stealers!

Argh!!!!

I don't believe this :wtf:

I have just organised with my local dealer to have a custom leather interior done and I spec'd exactly the same as that what Poverty has posted...
Apart from obviously it will be the cupra seats and I will have the K1 logo on the headrest bit.

And I thought I was gonna be unique :(

Pov. Where did you find those pictures from?

I must say I do like the white very much, volvo do seats like that in some of there cars, colours I mean. Seat fr leather interior upgrade with door panels look nice 4 colours £1.500 including fitting but thats at the old 15% vat so now about another £40 more. I don't any one round my way could do it for less than £1.500

nice but expensive!!

Last edited:

Dopedpanda

"Old" Hardcore Ford Fan
Jun 15, 2013
Denmark

That guy really inspired me ! :p;);)

Cost me about 605.18 Euro thats about 474.29 British Pound Sterling.

Where did you pay such low price? Must be pre fabricated seat covers, that price is just to low for custom made covers? Is it all both front and back seats and doors?

Thafussa

Jul 7, 2013
Willemstad, Curacao
Where did you pay such low price? Must be pre fabricated seat covers, that price is just to low for custom made covers? Is it all both front and back seats and doors?

I can imagine for you guys in the UK area it seems to be a low price. for us its 1400 Guilders, which is Dutch Antillean currency, how ever still not that bad.
I live in a Island Called Curacao, Its a Colonel of Holland.
1 Euro is the equivalent of 2.24 Guilders.

The SEAT agency told me that the OEM cloth was gonna cost about 2500 Guilders and that was for JUST the front.
I found that outrageous and just found it a lot cheaper to have them hand made just the way I wanted to.

All the actual leather was bought cut and made by a Belgian dude that lives on this Island.
They are certainty not prefabricated seats.

I just got the doors done. I will post some new decent pics later on tomorrow.

Dopedpanda

"Old" Hardcore Ford Fan
Jun 15, 2013
Denmark
I can imagine for you guys in the UK area it seems to be a low price. for us its 1400 Guilders, which is Dutch Antillean currency, how ever still not that bad.
I live in a Island Called Curacao, Its a Colonel of Holland.
1 Euro is the equivalent of 2.24 Guilders.

The SEAT agency told me that the OEM cloth was gonna cost about 2500 Guilders and that was for JUST the front.
I found that outrageous and just found it a lot cheaper to have them hand made just the way I wanted to.

All the actual leather was bought cut and made by a Belgian dude that lives on this Island.
They are certainty not prefabricated seats.

I just got the doors done. I will post some new decent pics later on tomorrow.

Im not in the UK, but denmark, so my prices are even higher. The cheapest i have got locally with custom made high grade leather, i need to add a 0 behind the price you got. I can surely get it cheaper, but then its premade leather covers they just add on (they look okay) but the quality is far from ideal.

Thafussa

Jul 7, 2013
Willemstad, Curacao
Im not in the UK, but denmark, so my prices are even higher. The cheapest i have got locally with custom made high grade leather, i need to add a 0 behind the price you got. I can surely get it cheaper, but then its premade leather covers they just add on (they look okay) but the quality is far from ideal.

ahh ok, I never liked premade leather covers, they seem cheap.

But at the moment im working on replacing the roof lining, then the car will be up for sale.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.