2015 Seat Leon ST Cupra revealed - on sale in March

rllmuk

Apr 23, 2005
Damn you Seat! Very keen on this, may be the car that tempts me out of my Mk2.

Not keen on the white press pics though :/

gartner

Oct 25, 2014
Wet dream material for me in estate form is a fully loaded RS6, not a Leon ;)

:D

When you put it like that, than my dreams are on another level too[B)]. Let me put it this way then:D. My "real world dreams" are these two, that means reachable but have a family to take care of and priorities exist.

What I really dream about is not reachable for me...and is definitely not from VAG group either...although it is from Germany[B)].

xSullx

Jul 16, 2012
Estonia
The text on the forums site (seatcupra.net) states that both CUPRA versions will be available in terms of power (265 and 280).
Both Autocar and Autoexpress seem to think, that only the CUPRA 280 version is available as an estate.

Which source should be believed? Or is it a regional thing? 280 for the UK and a both for the rest of Europe?
For example, here in Estonia we have both the 3d and the 5d available with 265 (manual or DSG) and 280 (manual or DSG). So total of 8 different versions of the CUPRA.

EDIT: Got it. In Germany both 265 and 280 CUPRA variants are available. So the estate as only the 280 version must be UK specific then.

Last edited:

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Yes we've put on the wordwide release.

I'll update it to the UK one later.

"In the UK, the ST CUPRA’s 2.0 TSI engine with dual injection and variable camshaft timing will be tuned to 280 PS. The Dynamic Chassis Control (DCC), front differential lock, progressive steering, CUPRA Drive Profile and standard-fit full-LED headlights are further examples of its state-of-the-art technologies. "

Scott

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Thinking very seriously about chopping my SC in for one... just because when out in Barcelona for the Leon ST launch last year I really enjoyed it.