Air suspension

Haze

Oct 21, 2014
I'm still on my hunt for an LCR, a few have popped up recently.

This one in particular caught my eye

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201412179693230

I'm hoping no someone will either say don't bother with the air suspension or the car or to go for it. Never ever dealt with it. I haven't yet viewed it so I don't know what system is it, but generally speaking. Yes or No?

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
More info on the air system needed mate, I've been in a car with airlift slam series struts and Autopilot V2 and the handling was brilliant.

That car is also on eBay, was £5500 last week.

tony08hooper

Oct 24, 2012
caterham surrey
looks like a nice example mate,

Im currently on air suspension, just the basic manual lift kit aswell, couldnt recommend it more, Not sure why i didnt do it sooner, or at least go with a more expensive kit!

Looks really good in silver, miles are exactly the same as mine too... recent cambelt too!

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
I'm using airlift autopilot v2 management with airlift performance bags, it's probably the best kit you can get. In comparison to the slam kits the performance kits are faaar superior as they have threaded bodies similar to coilovers, camber adjustment and damping adjustment!

I'd say digital air management is the only way and only 4way. 2way handles like a boat.

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
Dont get me wrong manual kits are good for a bit of fun bouncing and stuff. Digital is more of a fit and forget type of thing, it does everything for you. Downside its more expensive, all comes down to money at the end of the day lol